JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Out riding my little XR150L today and decided to swing by the LGS and visit my friends there. Wasn't really looking or wanting to buy another gun but, you know how it is?!:D She gets your attention, you fondle her a bit and next thing you know, she's going home with you!:eek: (and then you gotta dump money into feeding her!:mad:) Beretta Tomcat 3032 .32ACP.

thumbnail_20230608_140414.jpg

Last Edited:
Out riding my little XR150L today and decided to swing by the LGS and visit my friends there. Wasn't really looking or wanting to buy another gun but, you know how it is?!:D She gets your attention, you fondle her a bit and next thing you know, she's going home with you!:eek: (and then you gotta dump money into feeding her!:mad:) Beretta Tomcat 3032 .32ACP.

View attachment 1434841
By acknowledging and admitting you are fallible you can preventatively act to avoid falling victim to temptation.

Fondling gets a lot of people into trouble. If you've already gone that far of feeling the curves and the smoothness of the finish that's hardly more than a moment away from taking the next step and whether people planned to, or not, they do. That's why you have to be very direct with yourself and avoid the gateways that lead to fondling.

Guns, cars, boats, watches, women, whatever. It's all the same.

Cool little guns, but I loathe button releases on pocket autos. I always thought it strange Beretta, a European country, would depart from the standard European heel release, which I also hate but has its place on a small pocket auto.

Liked it and want to get the covert version in the future. I sold because I have better 32s. If I want a pocket 32 I am going to carry a piece from before the great war or a Mauser 1914, as I have 3 of those. The vest pocket guns just fit in a pocket nicely, with their slim, rather than chunky profile, and I like carrying a piece of history.

Good friend collects 32s and one day he took a bunch of them to the range and we shot them for fun. Best of the bunch was the CZ model 27, very accurate and ran really good.

Good friend collects 32s and one day he took a bunch of them to the range and we shot them for fun. Best of the bunch was the CZ model 27, very accurate and ran really good.
I like the colt 1903 and the FN 1910 a lot. The Mauser 1914 is always fun, but my PPK is king of the heap for shooting. It shoots fast and accurate. The surprise one is the Spanish Ruby. The damn thing probably fought both world wars, (finding a date of manufacture is likely impossible) has no finish at all except the blood sweat and tears of those who have gone before and it just works. It looks like it might have been dragged behind a soldier on a string for both world wars actually.

Mauser 1914, The vest pocket guns just fit in a pocket nicely, with their slim, rather than chunky profile, and I like carrying a piece of history.
Slim or chunky, still need a vest made of 1/4" buffalo hide as their weight make clothing of today sag some sans holster.
That 1914 weighs 20 oz, the Beretta weighs 14.5 oz, I like my old Remington 51 380, but it weighs 21 oz on the other hand,
though ugly and toy like, a Kel Tec P32 weighs just 6.6 oz and only 9 oz loaded, it has not failed to fire yet so it gets the pocket, the 51 the safe.

Slim or chunky, still need a vest made of 1/4" buffalo hide as their weight make clothing of today sag some sans holster.
That 1914 weighs 20 oz, the Beretta weighs 14.5 oz, I like my old Remington 51 380, but it weighs 21 oz on the other hand,
though ugly and toy like, a Kel Tec P32 weighs just 6.6 oz and only 9 oz loaded, it has not failed to fire yet so it gets the pocket, the 51 the safe.
the 1903 fits a pocket oh so simply. It is slim and discrete. And those 1914s work in my pockets about like the beretta, but with more history. I daily wear a belt that is 1/4 inch thick Amish leather. It is ridiculously sturdy. I can put a desert eagle in my pocket and my pants stay up. In fact, I have done precisely that. (Do not reccomend, that one is just cumbersome)For me it is less about weight and more about shape. The 1903 and the 1910 seem to disappear in a pocket. Also, turn of the 20th century, men had hands about my size, so the grip sizing works better. But they lend themselves to concealment easily. The 1910 came with an IWB holster that I believe may be original

I like the colt 1903 and the FN 1910 a lot. The Mauser 1914 is always fun, but my PPK is king of the heap for shooting. It shoots fast and accurate. The surprise one is the Spanish Ruby. The damn thing probably fought both world wars, (finding a date of manufacture is likely impossible) has no finish at all except the blood sweat and tears of those who have gone before and it just works. It looks like it might have been dragged behind a soldier on a string for both world wars actually.
I am a fan of the FN 1922

Great little pistols. Have long held value amazingly well. Many years ago a new shop and range opened here and Wife and I went to look. While there they had a 3032 with box that said used at (for these) good price. when I looked at it sure looked like whoever had owned it never fired it. I finally had to resort to E-bay to get some extra mags. No one had any. CDNN has been my go to for mags for a long time. When they have what you want they seem hard to beat. When Wife was still carrying this she looked at one of the .22 versions one day as a cheap practice piece to go with it. She did not buy it so I went back a week later was just going to buy it anyway and it was of course gone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top