JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, it is a "Get Off Me" gun. Folks get it in there head that it's not a reliable self defense gun because of the penetration factor (no one here said that). Personally, I will probably only shoot ball ammo in it to ensure better penetration than hollow points. (I've done my research) It will not necessarily be a primary but, a BUG and warmer weather, throw in the pocket gun. I just ordered a pocket holster from Holsterpro.com and will do a review on the setup once it is here.

#1 rule in a gunfight...bring a gun! So, quick or short trips out and about, better to have something than nothing at all! :)

blob.jpg

Now I've never been shot but I'm guessing just about any amount of penetration from a hot bullet will be effective against me.

I get that someone doped out or in a schizophrenic episode will be able to endure multiple shots of even higher caliper pistols but the average bad guy is gonna be deterred by several .32/.380 shots, hollow point or ball.

Now I've never been shot but I'm guessing just about any amount of penetration from a hot bullet will be effective against me.

I get that someone doped out or in a schizophrenic episode will be able to endure multiple shots of even higher caliper pistols but the average bad guy is gonna be deterred by several .32/.380 shots, hollow point or ball.
I have LONG said first rule to win a gun fight is have a gun. Over decades I have lost track of the people who make claims that mouse guns will just piss someone off and they do not own one for this reason. Problem is with only a couple exceptions all of them at times had no gun as the "better gun" they liked was left at home. If it comes down to needing a gun, any gun beats the better one you did not pick up before you left. Now days it is FAR more common to run into what I call drug zombies. With all the camera's everywhere we get to see a lot of amazing shoots. Where someone does soak up rounds from a service pistol and refuse to stop. Scary as hell to watch. Still FAR better to have something on you than nothing.

I have LONG said first rule to win a gun fight is have a gun. Over decades I have lost track of the people who make claims that mouse guns will just piss someone off and they do not own one for this reason. Problem is with only a couple exceptions all of them at times had no gun as the "better gun" they liked was left at home. If it comes down to needing a gun, any gun beats the better one you did not pick up before you left. Now days it is FAR more common to run into what I call drug zombies. With all the camera's everywhere we get to see a lot of amazing shoots. Where someone does soak up rounds from a service pistol and refuse to stop. Scary as hell to watch. Still FAR better to have something on you than nothing.
Kinda like this event. Granted the perp does finally collapse but takes a whole mag to the chest.

Edit: it is a news group from iran of all places but the Washington post link wanted you to subscribe

Yep, it is a "Get Off Me" gun. Folks get it in there head that it's not a reliable self defense gun because of the penetration factor (no one here said that). Personally, I will probably only shoot ball ammo in it to ensure better penetration than hollow points. (I've done my research) It will not necessarily be a primary but, a BUG and warmer weather, throw in the pocket gun. I just ordered a pocket holster from Holsterpro.com and will do a review on the setup once it is here.

#1 rule in a gunfight...bring a gun! So, quick or short trips out and about, better to have something than nothing at all! :)

View attachment 1435429
Looking forward to your review.

More people are killed in the U.S. with a .22 than any other caliber. I know that's partially because it's the most common caliber, but they wouldn't be dead if it didn't kill.

More people are killed in the U.S. with a .22 than any other caliber. I know that's partially because it's the most common caliber, but they wouldn't be dead if it didn't kill.
The number one killer in the US is heart disease; I'm going to start carrying a spoon.

I carried a 32 ACP for a while and also decided to carry FMJ. At one point I'd tested many of the defensive offerings for said including Underwood which is a "external hollow point". Curiously, all of it suffered from rim lock after about three rounds in every magazine. I don't know why but I guess it's a common issue with hollow points in this caliber- FMJ ran without issue.

View attachment 1435429
https://underwoodammo.com/32-acp-50-grain-xtreme-cavitator/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews