JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would stick a "string up darren" sign in my yard to blend in. Maybe they would walk past my place.

And the same thing everyone else said: Guns, ammo in mags

Glad it's over there and not in my neck of the woods!

I would not be livin in Ferguson in the first place LOL
Who would live in a place called ferguson.............?
I thought all they had there were mules anyway.

Read a story that the merchants are hiring mercs to protect their businesses, like Blackwater. Probably just hype.:D

So what do you guys think the home owner in Furgustan is doing to prepare? My bet is they are buying fuel to burn down their own homes to collect the insurance and move out. Town has no future and home values will be the next detroit.

Last Edited:
OK honey you and the kids get the car ready and I'll sneak around back and light the house up.Remember I was away on business/playing cards in Illinois some place.....

Gunna be hard pressed for the insurance companies to figure out who put the 'accelerate' on the house

OK honey you and the kids get the car ready and I'll sneak around back and light the house up.Remember I was away on business/playing cards in Illinois some place.....

Gunna be hard pressed for the insurance companies to figure out who put the 'accelerate' on the house

Riots start then who is to say who burnt it down? o_O

Local churches are now offering sanctuary to protesters if/when violence breaks out. I wonder if that applies to non-minority bystanders as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top