JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Geting all the food, water and feul I could.
If near the masses, Id board up my windows.

Secondly, Id post signs. A fair warning is not a provocation.. Thats up to the would-be thug rioter that decides to pick my house.

Luckily these motards are all city folk.
If they are stupid enough to riot after seeing the clear facts that the "gentle giant" wasnt so gentle.. The deserve to get whats coming to them should they get violent. Just like with the riots in LA and the asian store clerks.. Id defend my property by any means necessary.

That entire area needs to contract Ebola. Lets see them riot then.

Probably be wondering why the hell I moved to the arm-pit of the mid-west. I'd probably also be working - which is what productive members of society do. Before leaving the house I'd make sure that all valuables were secured, that guns were loaded, and the wife knew the evac route if things got bad and when to GTFO if I wasn't home. Then I would make sure I had my body armor on under work clothes, and probably slip a second spare mag in my pocket. Then I'd try to avoid the riots like the plague that they are.

Can't let potential violence by a bunch of animals stop life from going on. Just got to prepare for it.

I would pull out those Obummer target's I've been saving and put them in the front lawn.

Hide in plain sight is the best way to be. Urban camouflage.

obama.jpg

I would pull out those Obummer target's I've been saving and put them in the front lawn.

Hide in plain sight is the best way to be. Urban camouflage.

View attachment 114156

:s0140: Only thing is some conservative may use the riots to get even with an obummer voter because he sees you as one who has brought these riots to us. Houses gets burnt down they can blame it on the rioters. Nope not what I would want in my front yard:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top