JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It'll create lots of slave positions when the reptilian overlords make AI into T800 style robots that will ensure absolute tax dollars out of each citizen to pay for other countries problems.

It'll streamline a lot of the mundane tasks we do, but I do believe it'll be net loss of jobs at some point...which isn't good.

It'll streamline a lot of the mundane tasks we do, but I do believe it'll be net loss of jobs at some point...which isn't good.
This is one example of AI canceling jobs.

The question I have is, will one or more jobs be created for every job eliminated. In the Tyler Perry example it sure doesn't seem like it.

Construction type jobs will unlikely be filled by AI but AI may cause new construction to become unnecessary.

If AI learns to lay eggs, then god help the chickens.

Blue collar jobs safe, except in cases where demand collapses due to......

White collar jobs going to be eviscerated. Demand for some blue collar services will be affected.

I predict we'll see even more useless bureaucratic government jobs created to keep people employed, which in turn will cause more useless taxes and regulations with a massive expansion of social services too.

Those with jobs will experience soul crushing taxes to support idle people.

Well that depends.

AI could decide that they need human attention, attendants and followers...

AI could decide they don't..

Humans could decide they don't need AI...

Humans could decide they need AI...

The job market will evolve. Good or bad, we don't know. Thinking bad first because AI cut jobs away.. but also some good could come, more artisans, more hobbyists, more recreational agents/adventuring/ventures, less tedious office workers, fewer offices, less need for concentrated human populations?

Jordan Peterson thinks AI will threaten dating and marriage as "perfect partners" are developed. People will have relationships with their screens. Which, I guess, many already do.

Could be a lot fewer children in the future.

Jordan Peterson thinks AI will threaten dating and marriage as "perfect partners" are developed. People will have relationships with their screens. Which, I guess, many already do.

Could be a lot fewer children in the future.
On one hand... less overpopulation I guess?

On the other hand... anti2A and anti-American populations may be outpacing pro2A/proAmerican population... but I do also seem to think China is also headed to a population collapse as a result of the one-child policy and extreme cultural importance of having sons over daughters..

On one hand... less overpopulation I guess?

On the other hand... anti2A and anti-American populations may be outpacing pro2A/proAmerican population... but I do also seem to think China is also headed to a population collapse as a result of the one-child policy and extreme cultural importance of having sons over daughters..
Does China still have a one-child policy? I had no idea. I remember reading there are entire towns in China with aimless single men wandering around. I wonder how much longer the Chinese people will tolerate Communism while the Chinese government rakes in the bucks $$$.

Poor people who cant afford a subscription to AI Wife will still have children. So most of the Third World will continue to be broke.

Me.. I say .."Screw AI ."... I will Only start to take AI seriously. When AI can actually understand twisted human cultural nuance to create it's own unique Savage, Brutal yet Respectably Truthful MEME to Post giving me a daily chuckle or two while it Trolls the Internet . Only Then will I start to worry a little.

I am doubtful that AI will be a net creator of jobs but would love to be wrong. Do you think AI will cause the creation of more jobs than it eliminates? What types of jobs do you believe will be created?
Only Fans, on-line sex workers, will more and more be lumberjacks with fat ankles posing as slender ankled sex sprites.

AI...
Since in this case , A stands for Artificial ...

Would that mean that any jobs "created " by AI are :
Fake...
Made up...
Not real...
Feigned...
Unnatural....
Pretended...
False...
Since all of the above are synonyms for Artificial.

Ain't a fan of AI ....
Andy

AI...
Since in this case , A stands for Artificial ...

Would that mean that any jobs created are :
Fake...
Made up...
Not real...
Feigned...
Unnatural....
Pretended...
False...
Since all of the above are synonyms for Artificial.

Ain't a fan of AI ....
Andy
Jobs created in relation to servicing and upkeeping AI and their real-world host equipment? Any jobs taken by AI could be considered superflous

Jobs created in relation to servicing and upkeeping AI and their real-world host equipment? Any jobs taken by AI could be considered superflous
All modern industry needs to do to totally remove human needs is to build everything to a standard.

AI and robots can't fix our real world, because everything is haphazardly built and the plans are not standardized.

However, the perfect AI-centric world can be made to a standard that a standardized robot and AI could service themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top