JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would be securing my house like a hurricane was coming.
Load all mags, and stand ready to defend my family by any means necessary.
If anybody even set foot on my property I would drop them. The mob mentality is just as scary and deadily as someone with a gun.
I wouldn't wait until my house was over run.

But I'm still hoping they keep it peaceful, ignorant of course, but peaceful.

But I'm still hoping they keep it peaceful, ignorant of course, but peaceful.
I agree with this but unfortunately this is not the way the 'wind is blowing' - considering the POS POTUS statement telling the protesters to 'Stay the course' and what appears to be an overwhelming support by unaffiliated subversive organizations. This is not a good situation at all.

Yeah they were just showing on the news all the people that have traveled to MO just to protest. Probably same as all the wall street protesters on to the next cause.
Just pull all the good people out and once the zoo begins drop a few daisy cutters on that place.

The biggest problem is with the perception of what is or has become 'acceptable' with protests. There are those that now have no compunction announcing violence and looting are 'acceptable' and "without them we wouldn't be where we are" (or something like that) WELL - I remember my dad telling me about the 'Race Riots' he experienced as a young man in Detroit, MI in the 40's - and what he witnessed as the method of dealing with it at the time............

Yeah they were just showing on the news all the people that have traveled to MO just to protest. Probably same as all the wall street protesters on to the next cause.
Just pull all the good people out and once the zoo begins drop a few daisy cutters on that place.

The Clusters always impressed me too :) :D

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top