JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah - one spare is what I carry daily. For the last month I've been reacquainted with my M&P9c - so I carry with a 12 round mag in the gun, and a 17 rounder in a pocket mag carrier.

A 20 second firefight in serious riot conditions. Ask the Koreans in LA.

This is all being held to come to a head on or just before Thanksgiving to screw up the holiday and while most people are not paying attention.............. Bad things a coming.... Black Friday may truly be a black Friday this year.

This is all being held to come to a head on or just before Thanksgiving to screw up the holiday and while most people are not paying attention.............. Bad things a coming.... Black Friday may truly be a black Friday this year.

I have noticed that they keep the country in fear all the time now. Terrorism,ebola, riots,government over reach, drug gangs,Illegals flooding the borders and on and on, it just doesn't quit. Is this the "change" we can believe in?o_O

A 20 second firefight in serious riot conditions. Ask the Koreans in LA.

In that situation - 17 extra rounds would probably last about an extra 10 seconds (including the reload time) - and a handgun probably won't be enough. I would want a shotgun, or an AR, with a crate of ammo. Which wouldn't be a terrible thing to have in Fergmo - but I can't take a rifle or shotgun + that kind of ammo to work every day.

In that situation - 17 extra rounds would probably last about an extra 10 seconds (including the reload time) - and a handgun probably won't be enough. I would want a shotgun, or an AR, with a crate of ammo. Which wouldn't be a terrible thing to have in Fergmo - but I can't take a rifle or shotgun + that kind of ammo to work every day.

:D I thought the idea was to hit the target, are you just shooting to scare people? 17 rounds would wound 17 rioters if they hit their target. After the first couple go down the rest will look elsewhere to riot.o_O

I have noticed that they keep the country in fear all the time now. Terrorism,ebola, riots,government over reach, drug gangs,Illegals flooding the borders and on and on, it just doesn't quit.

No, it doesn't quit, nor did it just start. This has been going on for decades. It's obviously not change and is an M.O. that spans party lines and any sense of reality.

Talk about an unholy alliance; a totalitarian government, keeping its citizens in fear, owned and directed by multinational corporations who select the candidates, and all of it supported by puppet media. Welcome to the New Century.

If I lived in Ferguson I would. I'd carry my AR broken down in one of those discreet soft cases that aren't rifle shaped, and a breifcase full of mags. A nice discreet concealed M&P Shield to buy me time enough to assemble the rifle if things start to happen. Just another day in the office...

A lot of people would waste the extra rounds. Anybody halfway sane will focus more on not getting shot than shooting someone else. Most untrained people will also panic.

In reality if I was in Ferguson I'd be outta there by now. I'll gladly avoid violence where I can. Where I can't I'll be prepared.

No, it doesn't quit, nor did it just start. This has been going on for decades. It's obviously not change and is an M.O. that spans party lines and any sense of reality.

Talk about an unholy alliance; a totalitarian government, keeping its citizens in fear, owned and directed by multinational corporations who select the candidates, and all of it supported by puppet media. Welcome to the New Century.

Yep, we have been "Grubered" for years to manipulate society. Fear is a working tool.

I'd conceal carry my AR pistol, and my M&P40. Both with extra mags of course!

I'd be jacking up the Dollar Store nowatimsayin.

i_dont_even_know_whats_right_anymore_31_photos0_1412610385_zps5a1ed292.jpg

I have noticed that they keep the country in fear all the time now. Terrorism,ebola, riots,government over reach, drug gangs,Illegals flooding the borders and on and on, it just doesn't quit. Is this the "change" we can believe in?o_O

Keep the country in fear and they can sneak anything they want past from taxes to removal of privacy and freedom in general. Crime in general is permitted to a degree to keep people voting for more tax levy's for more LE and more Jails, Judges salaries, Lawyers Paychecks, all would be gone without crime. . No crime no need for them so they do not stop it as they could have done. Without fear and crime they have zero power over anyone.
No crime takes away their job security.

Kind of Ironic that what all these protestors accomplish is the need for more LE.
Exactly the opposite of what they protest.
Sometimes I laugh so hard at their stupidity my ribs hurt.
That is sad because the whole thing really is sad what they do.
Stupid/Dumb continually reaches new lows.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top