JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try contacting some large range like Tri-County. They may be able to point you in the right direction. I'm sure that the sheriff's dept might be able to help as well.

Heck, I'll split the lot with @v0lcom13sn0w and maybe throw in a little cash or trade to sweeten the deal! I don't shoot unknown reloads, but can always use the components, especially good brass and bullets!:)
If it helps, I have a bullet puller handy so you can watch as we dissemble them!:D

Last Edited:
Rrrright, I can remember trying to pull down hundreds of reloaded 7.62x51mm ammo with my kinetic puller (hammer style). Never again.

IMHO.....just buy the style of puller where you put the cartridge in your press. Run the cartridge up to the special die that will grab ahold of the bullet and activate the press. That way....you won't need to buy a new kinetic puller once you're done with the 1000 cartridges.

Aloha. Mark

PS.....A purchase of an M1 might help.

Last Edited:
Heck, I'll split the lot with @v0lcom13sn0w and maybe throw in a little cash or trade to sweeten the deal! I don't shoot unknown reloads, but can always use the components, especially good brass and bullets!:)
If it helps, I have a bullet puller handy so you can watch as we dissemble them!:D
i have a press style bullet puller and also a hammer style puller.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews