JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Second me on the Prius thing. First thought is, ugh....an effun prius, great.

There is no way a person in a Prius can make me happy on the freeway. If they are driving like they should (to save the planet and make the best use of that electric jelly bean) then they irritate me because they are driving slow, drafting and trying to get max MPG. If they are going 80 and weaving in and out of traffic its like Why the hell did you buy a Prius moron? You saved nothing, you now have a toxic turd box filled with battery juice and you would have got the same mileage in a civic if you drove it like a soccer mom....

So basically I dont like Prius's

Another one that irks me is on wet days the driver has to cut right in front of you getting back into the center lane. Nobody behind him so no pressure to move over but cuts in two car lengths ahead of you covering your windshield and blinding you. Had that happen several times on the way to the gun show while my friend was driving.

I guess the state quit drivers trainingo_O

I've seen more Prius drivers lately acting like they are Mario Andretti. I mean damn son!!!

They are out gunning me from a stop light, speeding through town like they are driving a freaking go cart.

And lol. Passing police. I've been known to NGAF when it comes to that. We either get pulled over or we don't. No biggie. Only paranoid people slow down and contest the road around them.

"Electric Jelly Bean" and "Toxic Turd Box Full of Battery Juice" ROFL

Iron Monster, you my kind of guy! Nothing creepy though.

There is no way a person in a Prius can make me happy on the freeway. If they are driving like they should (to save the planet and make the best use of that electric jelly bean) then they irritate me because they are driving slow, drafting and trying to get max MPG. If they are going 80 and weaving in and out of traffic its like Why the hell did you buy a Prius moron? You saved nothing, you now have a toxic turd box filled with battery juice and you would have got the same mileage in a civic if you drove it like a soccer mom....

So basically I dont like Prius's

What's the proper plural for a Prius? Prii? Anyone know (not like a really give a rat's)?

I went into a public restroom today and read the following graffiti
scratched into the freshly painted wall above the urinal...

THINGS THAT REALLY IRK ME:
1) VANDALISM
2) IRONY
3) LISTS

then, scratched beneath it;
4) chuckling while peeing
5) wet shoes

But seriously...vandalism, destruction and littering of public and private property really makes my blood boil...
If there is a Hell, I hope there is a special section reserved for those who wreck the very facilities they use...like the idiot assclowns who leave public shooting ranges looking like trash heaps. Maybe an eternity of peeing broken razorblades and gasoline...or worse, make them drive a Prius forever.

Last Edited:
I've seen more Prius drivers lately acting like they are Mario Andretti. I mean damn son!!!
I have noticed the same thing, especially driving out the Columbia Gorge on my way to Umatucky. Perhaps they lost all their Obama hope and just don't care about mother earth any more :D

BTW...anyone see the Priususus with custom wheels nowadays...lol

I don't like it when I let other people push my buttons.

Why do I let people upset me? It points to something unsettled in me.

It's hard to run my own program at times. My pride and fear, are always there to take over if I let them. And I know that how I react. Can cause me to loose what control I have of the situation.

If I road rage. It takes longer for my anger to subside. Than if I just don't escalate things with other bad drivers.

I try to feed the good dog in me. Not the bad dog.

But I sometimes let a fool. Make a fool of me. And it makes me feel small. :(

It's not about the short interaction I have with somebody on the road. Heck.... I don't even know the guy!
It's more about the way I view myself.

I feel ya, the older I get the better I am at controlling how I react, but I still fail from time to time. Same deal, after losing my cool I always feel like an idiot and make a mental note how stupid it is to let someone else dictate my emotions.

.... after losing my cool I always feel like an idiot ...

That happened to me yesterday!.

I was reading a post on NWFA, and this IDIOT was giving his opinion on something.

What a JERK.
What a STUPID ARSE!!!!

I got PO'D!!!!!

Ended up trashing my office, broke my keyboard, a couple of lamps, gouged my desk, cut my leather couch, and put a deep nick my floor!

Then, when I calmed down, I looked at what I had done, and went in to the kitchen, so mad at what I had done to my office, that I trashed the kitchen!!

I showed them!:rolleyes::D:cool::confused::(;):)o_O

That happened to me yesterday!.

I was reading a post on NWFA, and this IDIOT was giving his opinion on something.

What a JERK.
What a STUPID ARSE!!!!

I got PO'D!!!!!

Ended up trashing my office, broke my keyboard, a couple of lamps, gouged my desk, cut my leather couch, and put a deep nick my floor!

Then, when I calmed down, I looked at what I had done, and went in to the kitchen, so mad at what I had done to my office, that I trashed the kitchen!!

I showed them!:rolleyes::D:cool::confused::(;):)o_O

:D Move to Furgastan, you will fit right in:s0140:

I could complain about my neighbor's dog. A nondescript little mop that yaps and shrieks with every frantic breath it draws. It's not as loud as a real dog, but it hits the same irritating high-pitched note over and over again, much like what passes for contemporary songwriting.

I love animals and it's not actually his fault. It's the socially stunted humans who put him outside at 5:30am, midnight, whenever - oblivious to the shattered calm in an otherwise excellent neighborhood. Thoughtless @ssholes.

But this thread seems to be following more of an automotive theme, so I won't complain about the dog.

Instead, I'm just trying to recall exactly when it became impossible for anyone to lock a car without honking the f__ing horn.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads