JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man there's some great stuff on you tube!

What (else) irks me: People who feel the need to interject politics into the most innocent, non-political oriented, enjoyable discussions on discussion forums.

Me: "Hey, I'm calling about your pickup for sale. What kind of gas mileage does it get?"

Seller: "It's great! I filled up in Salem last Saturday, drove to Corvallis for the game, then over to the coast for dinner, up to see my cousin in Longview (after we stopped in Astoria), Voo Doo Donuts in Portland and back home on one tank!"

Me: "Hey, I'm calling about your pickup for sale. What kind of gas mileage does it get?"

Seller: "It's great! I filled up in Salem last Saturday, drove to Corvallis for the game, then over to the coast for dinner, up to see my cousin in Longview (after we stopped in Astoria), Voo Doo Donuts in Portland and back home on one tank!"

That doesn't impress me. That would be like me saying that I can make it from home (Carnation, Wa) to Yosemite National Park, a few hundred miles of extra running around, and part way back on one fill, without mentioning that my F250 has an 88 gallon fuel capacity (diesel).

Smoke alarm battery that always go dead in the middle of the night.
Never has one started chirping it's low battery chirp in the day time.
Once, I stood in the middle of my house at 3:00 am trying to figure which one was the culprit after taking down every alarm in the house, climb back into bed, only to hear a chirp five minutes later.
I thought I was losing my mind.
Come to find out it was a CO2 detector that plugs into a wall outlet and I had completely forgot about it.

download.jpg

How about walking into a public bathroom stall to find that the previous user must've been a stumbling drunk with severe Parkinson's symptoms?

How about walking into a public bathroom stall to find that the previous user must've been a stumbling drunk with severe Parkinson's symptoms?

Amazingly, my wife says she has the same problem, in the WOMENS stalls! With pee on seats from OTHER women.:confused:

ITUNES!! It is some of the most counter intuitive crap ever. I cant do anything on there, I have to do a google search just to figure out how to do simple things like move a photo, All my music had like three copies of each song so I told it to remove the duplicates and it wiped out everything! Bastards

ITUNES!! It is some of the most counter intuitive crap ever. I cant do anything on there, I have to do a google search just to figure out how to do simple things like move a photo, All my music had like three copies of each song so I told it to remove the duplicates and it wiped out everything! Bastards
Funny stuff.
You do know there is 15yo that breeze thru there.
Hey I haven't even tried itunes for 6 years? now

Mods who make unreasonable arbitrary decisions based on a fundamental lack of understanding (and anonymously so I dont even know who to be mad at)

Lets merge these two threads, Ones on apples and the other on oranges. After all they are both fruit.

People who cannot properly use:

There
Their
They're

Two
Too
To

Are
Our
Hour
Etc...

And gross misspellings.
You
U

Web cites
Websites
I could go on and on. The majority is from the 20-30 crowd that obviously spent too much time NOT at school edumacating themselves but smoking dope and having sex while their parents looked away. Nothing against the older crowd or anyone on here.

Yeah, that got you real far in life didn't it.

Now go back to English 20 and let's get this squared away properly so you don't look like a moron to the rest of the world.

What really irks me are neighbors who intentionally wait for the wind to blow their leaves away than rake them up themselves.....!!!!!!
Leaving them to the rest of the neighborhood to clean up...

I am talking about between 20 to 25 large leaf bags yearly....!

Some people are so lazy!! unthoughtful of others!! Then I have spend hours cleaning up their stuff in my yard!

Smoke alarm battery that always go dead in the middle of the night.
Never has one started chirping it's low battery chirp in the day time.
Once, I stood in the middle of my house at 3:00 am trying to figure which one was the culprit after taking down every alarm in the house, climb back into bed, only to hear a chirp five minutes later.
I thought I was losing my mind.
Come to find out it was a CO2 detector that plugs into a wall outlet and I had completely forgot about it.
That exact thing happened to me. I so wanted to throw it through the window but I controlled myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top