JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why are you so mean and nasty?

If you ain't got no paragraphing and/nor grammor/spealling skillzs, just chalk it up to and including no edumication, and chasitze them/those what critisize you all fer not being what youR tryen to says to what one poster would critisize as saying that you arent/

OK?!:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:(:(;);):):):cool::D:D
NoFlinch, Ok, point taken! :) Mean & nasty, yes. When someone uses the term MORON, referring to others grammar. I will be the first to admit it does not settle well with me. This will be my last post on this thread!

Slow drivers in the left lane on I-5, really, do you have to be in the left lane doing 60 while I am driving like a typical Oregonian doing 80 :rolleyes:

Welcome Karen and I will get out of you way on the freeway, just turn on them blue and red flashing lights to let us know it's you.:D

Welcome Karen and I will get out of you way on the freeway, just turn on them blue and red flashing lights to let us know it's you.:D
Back about two years I am doing 80 North to Portland, dark color car was coming up fast so I move to the middle lane and happen to look as he passed, it was a trooper, he smiled, waved and kicked into high gear. I was relieved and figure he had more important things to do then stop me.

iud, ied, kfc, wwjd, wth, glwts, etc. etc. etc. what happened to spelling? The worst part is the grammer slugs let this poop slide but jump all over someone using there, their, they're the wrong way. But I guess it isn't all bad because when someone tells me gfy I don't get mad I just go find some yogurt.

Last Edited:
iud, ied, kfc, wwjd, wth, glwts, etc. etc. etc. what happened to spelling? The worst part is the grammer slugs let this poop slide but jump all over someone using there, their, they're the wrong way. But I guess it isn't all bad because when someone tells me gfy I don't get mad I just go find some yogurt.

I no what you are talking a bout.
TBS, GNZ!

image.jpg
People who need this shirt.

Waiting on hold on the phone is a general pain in the buttocks, but it's a fact af life if you have doctors, vehicles to license/insure, cable, need ammo, etc., etc. At least I can put it on speaker and do other stuff in the vicinity while I wait.

Then the music stops and I lunge for the phone because it's finally my turn!!!

But noooooo!

"Your call is very important to us and we will be happy to assist you when we are done helping 100 other @ssjackets who called before you did. Please stay on the line and we will be with you as soon as possible."

Repeat that aggravating process every minute or two for as long as it takes for someone to answer... or the line to go dead ("If you'd like to make a call...").

Lord knows I'm too dim to figure out that I'm still on hold while the crappy music is blaring.

........"All of our agents are currently helping other customers, thank you for your patience". After I've been on hold for 30 minutes {Smith & Wesson} I believe you have only ONE agent!

Music while your on hold is one thing. The same song/loop playing over and over, every 1-2 minutes, I believe, could drive a sane person completely, raving, mad!

People that have a problem with something they went out and bought, (knowing nothing about it), got "stiffed", then come on this board expecting us to give them a magic fix.:mad:

I enjoy helping a "Newbie" that wants to learn, but someone just looking for a handout grates on me.:( I often feel, if I get this piece working for this person, they'll just go out and hurt themselves, or someone else.:rolleyes: I know...I'm just a grouchy ol' fart.:p

No matter how hard my wife tries not to, she always manages to disturb my sleep when she gets ready to go to her full time job at 6:30 in the morning.

It seems to me there is a section of internet forum participants that have no business participating. I have not seen much of it here but I have seen my share of guys who show up, start causing problems and are banned in less than a few dozen posts. Most of the time its opinionated know-it-all's who get aggressive when someone calls them out on questionable info. The default is to beat their chest and call everyone else names.

jbett98 and you too IronMonster

I found the solution for that was .....Get her to retire....Then you'll find, you have to cry, fire in the morning to get her out of bed.:eek:

Of course if she is bringing home $50,000.00+ a year....Get up and make her breakfast! :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads