JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Little things! Well here are a couple you would understand.:D
...people mispronouncing Sequim, Sekiu and Pysht.
...not having a local Frugal's.

I miss those greasy bundles of goodness, seasoned starch sticks and brain freezing heart stoppers. yum:)

I didn't know there was more than one Frugals, I thought the one in Auburn was the only one.

Grammar Nazi's, Grammar Police, and all others that think they have a better education than most. Let me explain my view. My wife works for the school district, where she works with kids k~8. Some children there suffer from learning disabilities. I don't think they are smoking pot, or having sex while their parents backs are turned. It's a disability, that they struggle with on a daily basis. My father passed away, hardly able to read and write. My brides grandmother, died never knowing how to write, or do any type of math. When Grandma would do her grocery shopping, she had the cashier write out the check, then she signed her name with an X. I would have loved to seen ANYONE critique my fathers grammar. He would've stomped a mud hole in your a$$. Which I would've loved to have witnessed. Some fellow members of this site have written post that have been attacked by the grammar nazi's./police, for grammar errors. Why would anyone feel the need to do that? If you didn't write it...Don't EDIT it!!!!. If it bothers you that much....Well, MOVE THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!. Everyone has something important to say. Whether or not their grammar meets your standards. I will listen to them, and if I have to read between the lines, I have no problem with that. When you criticize others grammar, it makes them not want to post in fear of openly being belittled in an open forum. As a matter of fact, I would rather read their view than yours. Most are of humble origins, not boastful BS. So in case you think those people who post with grammatical errors are all MORONS/ deemed unsuccessful. Continue reading..... Some names that suffered from learning disabilities are....Albert Einstein,Nelson Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Mozart, Gen. George Patton, John F Kennedy, Charles Schwab, Leonardo da Vinci, Gen Westmoreland, Woodrow Wilson, Galileo. This is naming a very small amount. So until we see your names on the SUPER SUCCEEDERS list without disabilities.... Here's to you.......A BIG F+++ U. In case you still don't get it....here's another one for you :D

Grammar Nazi's, Grammar Police, and all others that think they have a better education than most. Let me explain my view. My wife works for the school district, where she works with kids k~8. Some children there suffer from learning disabilities. I don't think they are smoking pot, or having sex while their parents backs are turned. It's a disability, that they struggle with on a daily basis. My father passed away, hardly able to read and write. My brides grandmother, died never knowing how to write, or do any type of math. When Grandma would do her grocery shopping, she had the cashier write out the check, then she signed her name with an X. I would have loved to seen ANYONE critique my fathers grammar. He would've stomped a mud hole in your a$$. Which I would've loved to have witnessed. Some fellow members of this site have written post that have been attacked by the grammar nazi's./police, for grammar errors. Why would anyone feel the need to do that? If you didn't write it...Don't EDIT it!!!!. If it bothers you that much....Well, MOVE THE HELL ON!!!!!!!!!!. Everyone has something important to say. Whether or not their grammar meets your standards. I will listen to them, and if I have to read between the lines, I have no problem with that. When you criticize others grammar, it makes them not want to post in fear of openly being belittled in an open forum. As a matter of fact, I would rather read their view than yours. Most are of humble origins, not boastful BS. So in case you think those people who post with grammatical errors are all MORONS/ deemed unsuccessful. Continue reading..... Some names that suffered from learning disabilities are....Albert Einstein,Nelson Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Mozart, Gen. George Patton, John F Kennedy, Charles Schwab, Leonardo da Vinci, Gen Westmoreland, Woodrow Wilson, Galileo. This is naming a very small amount. So until we see your names on the SUPER SUCCEEDERS list without disabilities.... Here's to you.......A BIG F+++ U. In case you still don't get it....here's another one for you :D

I'll take that as directed towards me.

I'll take that as directed towards me.
And others. Understand there are people that have had very rough childhood/ adulthood, that alters ones abilities to learn. Beatings, sexual abuse, dyslexia, are just a few of the things that make learning harder for some. Not all of course, but some. Every one has a view to be shared, without the fear of being critiqued for their grammar.

And others. Understand there are people that have had very rough childhood/ adulthood, that alters ones abilities to learn. Beatings, sexual abuse, dyslexia, are just a few of the things that make learning harder for some. Not all of course, but some. Every one has a view to be shared, without the fear of being critiqued for their grammar.

Understood, I don't believe that anyone on this board would willingly defame/deflate somebody with a disability; mental or physical.

Some speak of personal friends who piss them off with their inability to make even coherent sentences that make sense and you wonder how they are functioning in society. With that said there being nothing wrong with them other than they were too busy NOT playing attention back in school.

I have dyslexia. I read everything twice or more to make sure it sounds right. I'm worse with numbers. This web browser gives me a squiggly red line under misspelled words.

Dyjital, at the end of the day I hope we both can agree, the only thing that matters in life..... is living. However, I have seen people on this site attack others for their misspelled words, or grammar. I find it offensive to others, and would like to see it stop!

People who are older than me who have less work ethic really grind my gears, especially in the workplace. Also folks on forums who belittle some one who doesn't have 10k posts who suggests something that may be helpful to another. And religious zealouts who spout off about government brainwashing.

Dyjital, at the end of the day I hope we both can agree, the only thing that matters in life..... is living. However, I have seen people on this site attack others for their misspelled words, or grammar. I find it offensive to others, and would like to see it stop!

In my learning [school age] years no one ever used the term "Learning Disability", well.....My point is, personally, I don't feel attacked if someone were to correct my grammar. I consider it a chance to get better at writing. I don't believe that most of the "Grammar Nazis" intentions are to belittle the poster.

People who can't make proper paragraphs?:rolleyes:

Why is it, that when I place a cup at the front of the microwaves turntable, it always ends up at the very back no matter what time I program it for.

spelling-nazis.jpg

A neighbor is one of those guys who ALWAYS has to be right, and he knows more about anything than I do.

We were talking about the pipeline being proposed for this area, and he pointed EAST, referring to Coos Bay.
He did this 3 times, until I mentioned that Coos Bay is in the opposite direction.
"It doesn't matter", he said.
Ok, fine.

Then I drew a quick map, showing CA a little lower than K Falls, and he blurted out that CA is South of K falls, bla, bla, bla.

I said, "It doesn't matter", to which he replied, "Yes it does matter, because CA is South, not east".......
:cool::D
Gimme' a Break!

I would like to thank those that took time out of their busy lives to post their reply, to my post.

MikeJ: Nice, sounds like you're a very positive person. Certainly more of a gentlemen than I.

Noflinch: Ok, fine. I'll give you a BRAKE! If I had to read my own B.S, I would need one too!
You sound very tired and overworked. Be careful out there driving. Make sure you BREAK when you get to the red light.

Mjbskwim: Wow, I can't thank thee enough. Paragraphs that's a big word. So I looked up the meaning. Oh, yes, it opened up a whole new world to me. Hopefully if I practice , I can be as good as thee someday. Here's my practice paragraph for your approval.

A....... ...... .......... .......? B............. ........ ....... ....... .......! J........................ ....................................
.................................................... Y........................... { Starting new subject please follow along}

How's that?........................ ............. ............. ...... .......... ........ ........!
Later on after I have perfected this form of writing. I will actually put some dialogue in there. If I get really, really good at it, can we become Pen Pals?

Back to the grammar Po.Po. If peoples grammar bothers you so much, that you feel that deep down obsession to correct them. Take your tiny little petite girly fingers, and hit the PM option. Rather than the open forum. Hopefully your egos still get fed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top