JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20200727_161236.jpg
IMG_20200727_161358.jpg

Approved by the war dept 1943 South Bend lathe. Rebuilt it and now its on a silencer building mission. 3 phase 1 HP motor, multiple color coordinated chucks even a few spare leather drive belts.

2OHDdp.jpg

LED headlight bulbs for my crusty old Dodge pickup. STUPID 1993 design requires that headlight frames and grilles must be removed completely to simply replace the whole lamp - an hour or two with inaccessible screw locations. Even best Sylvania halogens glow weak and yellow. Hoping these LEDs don't flicker like some others I've tried.

And fresh, rigid straps for the Power Grip pedals on my mountainbike (seems they get a little floppy after 25 years of abuse). I swear by them on trail and road bikes.

Last Edited:
Finally got my last tire for my SUV. Well, I'm going up a size so still need a spare...

My Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires I put on last year still have 80% tread and are phenomenal off-road, but the rubber compound is so hard that they were scary in the one snow storm I had to drive in that I vowed to replace them before winter this year.

Didn't want to use credit, so have been ordering them as I have spare cash at $161 each.

Finally had enough to get the last one the other day and discovered that the price went up from $161 to $218...:(

Now I have to get them siped for another $80, then installed for an additional $80. Hopefully will have enough before the snow hits.

It's hard to find a tire that does everything you need it to do and can't afford to run a second set of dedicated winter tires on new rims with TPMS sensors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top