JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that I have a new camp stove I also wanted to upgrade my bulky, mismatched cooking kit. I did a lot of research and decided to give this one a try. A little worried about the stainless being hard to clean in the woods but I do like the fact that it's durable and can be used over a fire.

A new mouse for my laptop computer. Had a older one that I bought many years ago and was getting hard to connect to the usb input anymore. Replaced the batteries several times did not help.

A couple of pins, one for the leather jacket, the other the daily tweed coat.

porcupine-lapel-pin-finished-photo-390x390.png

(teehee)

In youthful times I studied archaeology voraciously, with a particular interest in the ancient near east. My mind was set abuzz by the work done by Sir Leonard Woolley so long ago. I recently picked up a copy of his biography. I'm 99.9% sure I read this one when young, but another study will not hurt. :s0155:

arch.jpg

Bought a pair of those solid Made in the USA Bates boots which were posted downthread in the "great deals" threads. They didn't have my size but they had my brothers size 14's for $28. Tossed them in my closet and he'll get them for Christmas in 7-8 months.

Hiking/Military boot deal $30 for Bates 9"

Last Edited:
200' of PEX, crimpers, a boatload of valves, tees and and stuff. Completely replacing my entire galvanized water system. Just finished soldering all the copper pipe that I'm using to replace the water supply under the house. Now I'll finally have a shutoff that really does shut off the water.

Got all the parts (motherboard, RAM, HD, video card, case, et al.) for a high-end workstation build for our main, central home computer. The one we have now has a lot of horsepower, but it is aging, even with replacing almost every major component over the years. So, time to make a new one. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top