JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smoked paprika, a small dog food and water dish holder and a mat large enough that maybe just maybe the cat will keep his food on it instead of the floor.

Smoked paprika

Reminds me of a story my Hungarian friend/colleague told me. Once in his native land they had a fair that he and his buds and girlfriend attended. One booth was a contest to see who could drink the most Kőbányai (a common beer there) spiked with paprika, thus making it very unpalatable. My friend decided to be macho (or whatever the Magyar equivalent of that is) and out drank his pals with the disgusting brew. When inquiring what he won for his stalwart consumption, the answer was "Another beer with paprika in it!" He left, eh-hem, with a foul taste in his mouth. :s0112:

I bought a Stihl Chainsaw with a 18" bar. I bought a Husqvarna chain about 4 years ago and the quality has gone down hill. I had issues starting it so I bought a tune up kit for the Husqvarna. Put the tune up parts on but still cannot start it. I had to go to a dealer to buy it new Stihl chainsaw. The dealer I went to used to sell Husqvarna but they don't anymore.

I bought a Stihl Chainsaw with a 18" bar. I bought a Husqvarna chain about 4 years ago and the quality has gone down hill. I had issues starting it so I bought a tune up kit for the Husqvarna. Put the tune up parts on but still cannot start it. I had to go to a dealer to buy it new Stihl chainsaw. The dealer I went to used to sell Husqvarna but they don't anymore.
Yep, gotta go with the good orange. I've got a couple shelves in the shop with Stihl products.

Yep, gotta go with the good orange. I've got a couple shelves in the shop with Stihl products.

I was looking their other equipment. Still using my 4 cycle Ryobi trimmer and also have edger attachment. Home Depot still has 4 cycle oil and blades so I will use the trimmer until it dies.

I bought a USMC surplus FILBE 3 day coyote assault pack as a new hunting backpack. I have an older smaller version in marpat but now that I've moved to a high desert region I needed something that blends in better. It's in great condition for being surplus, must have been some POG.

some dickies work pants and a 5.11 polo.

also on the list is a retrotink2x and a OREI HDMI splitter to use with my XD-4000 HD upscaler.

2019 F350 Powerstroke Lariat, traded the very problematic 2018 Chev Silverado in on it. The transmission just wasn't right in it from 7 miles and at 29,000 miles it was worse. Dealer washed their hands saying it was in spec, I disagree as it would bark the tires downshifting when coasting to a stop sign. Oh well, I sucked it up and bought a new Ford and absolutely love it!
5E564384-37A7-4F05-B00A-9298C6A59B87.jpeg

I've heard of Chevy gearbox issues, so, i can't argue that one. Very nice looking truck there.

I'm trying to find a nice F150 myself, but, thin on the ground in the spec and years i want :(

I've heard of Chevy gearbox issues, so, i can't argue that one. Very nice looking truck there.

I'm trying to find a nice F150 myself, but, thin on the ground in the spec and years i want :(
This 8600lb truck got better mileage than my half ton did all the way home. I really wasn't expecting that at all. I cannot believe the options that they put in these now, AC and heated leather seats, power extending tow mirrors, and crazy as it sounds 935 FT/Lbs of torque!!!!!!

This 8600lb truck got better mileage than my half ton did all the way home. I really wasn't expecting that at all. I cannot believe the options that they put in these now, AC and heated leather seats, power extending tow mirrors, and crazy as it sounds 935 FT/Lbs of torque!!!!!!
Yeah, they're really nice these days, can't wait to find mine, i'll forget to post it here though :D :p

Missed out on the perfect one a couple of weeks ago by just a few hours (sold same evening i saw it)

Mrs. 3M wants a new deck on top of our patio, so I bought a DeWALT 779 miter saw (DWS779) from Amazon. Price is the same everywhere, but with Prime I got it in a few days instead of a week or two from now. Just got it mounted on a folding rolling stand. Still waiting on the upgrade light kit to turn it into a DWS780. it gets covered in sawdust next weekend.

Why not just buy the 780 since they are in stock locally? The saws are identical except for the light kit, but the 780 is $200 more than the 779. The kit is $80 and takes ten minutes to install, saving me $120.

What's the big deal about the light? The light is bright enough to be visible even during bright daylight. What it does it casts a shadow of the blade to whatever you are cutting making setup, especially for compound cuts much easier.

Link to upgrade kit. All parts are genuine DeWalt. If you are close to a service center you can get the parts there without the shipping:

Amazon is still behind on shipping for me. I have Prime and ordered a set of 1911 grips on the 3rd and they won't get here until the 11th. That's over a week for a tiny package that they normally promise 2 or 3 day shipping for.

Before that, I ordered an electronic key-pad lock and it took 9 days to arrive.

Of course it's better than the 2-3 weeks of the 90's, but when you pay over $100 a year for 3-day shipping...

Amazon is still behind on shipping for me. I have Prime and ordered a set of 1911 grips on the 3rd and they won't get here until the 11th. That's over a week for a tiny package that they normally promise 2 or 3 day shipping for.

Before that, I ordered an electronic key-pad lock and it took 9 days to arrive.

Of course it's better than the 2-3 weeks of the 90's, but when you pay over $100 a year for 3-day shipping...

Agreed. If they don't get this back to normal they will lose subscribers.

As of the last week most of my orders got here quicker than what I was told at checkout and now I'm seeing more and more things listed as one day shipping. A lot of things are delayed due to the supply chain. My saw wasn't shipped until the day before it arrived, even though I bought it last Saturday and it was delivered Tuesday.

It's not just the delivery system that's been taxed as on line business has increased, but the supply chain for those parts as well.

Put down the deposit on my new truck, 2012 F150, now just need to find someone to swap the 18" chromed wheels with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top