JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
626826E2-2CFD-4FBB-B1F5-20F3561B5AC8.jpeg
^This
DE75FDE5-5835-4A40-864C-78858A0475AA.jpeg
^While wearing this (keeping with the Tim Burton theme).

Smith and Wesson Model 15. It needs the least amount of practice to stay proficient for me. This is likely due to the ammunition I use. Nothing fancy, just keep a lot of it on hand and it is all the same load.I now have my third 686. I shot it yesterday using some reloads picked up at the Rickreall gun show. My results were dubious. The ammunition was fine, just not my usual load. The 686 is so versatile that it makes sense to load a variety of loads. The model 15 in .38 Special is capable of killing sage rats. My only other handgun that I use for rats is a .22. I have had excellent results with handloads on the various .45 acp's I have owned and will be shopping for a Sig P220. Yesterday I also practiced with my used KAHR K9. A great little gun that has it's quirks. By far much easier to shoot than my snubbies.

Glock 18 with a 33 rounder. You said one squeeze, right? Collateral damage is acceptable when exterminating super villans. Every super hero movie says so. BJ can get a new girlfriend. :D

Do we get to use the gun we said above .
Because I said my AR pistol lol my red dot is set at 25 yards SO NO PROBLEM

Well - seeing as how the intent of my suggestion would be fun/ practice I don't see why not.

Another take on the practice would be to use the regular carry piece a person uses.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top