JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In that case I guess I will have to start carrying my AR around LOL

Just get a large oversized coat I supposed and you'll be good to go.

At this point, every law abiding citizen should show tolerance and appreciation for diversity and own a pistol like below. Sure it may look different than we are used to pistols looking, it may act different than we are used to pistols acting, but as Americans we must all show our ability to accept those differences and embrace them.... (I was trying to channel the education machine, but I don't think I applied it the way they intended) lol

PSA AR15 Complete MOE EPT with adjustable brace Lower, FDE - 5165448739

PSA 7.5" 300AAC Blackout 1/8 Phosphate 9" Lightweight M-Lok Upper With Fluted Flash Can, BCG, & CH - 5165447685

Last Edited:
I'm in the process of building another AR pistol with a folder and a Quick Detatch barrel have everything except the lower that is in the mail with a 10.5 barrel MVIMG_20180714_113224.jpg IMG_20180714_113212.jpg IMG_20180714_113439.jpg

Of our present line up, I really want to say S&W Model 29 because, well ... "well do ya, punk?" It is a fine, accurate wheelgun, but I just don't have enough trigger time with it.

Some what curiously, I have to say my Rossi 972. I've shot and carried it a ton and the thing is just a tack driver. And I'm thinking a full-house .357 Magnum would dump Napoleon Dynamite, even if meth has made him retarded.

And now for the NWFA challenge - next time we go to the range, 1 shot, 75 ft, 4 inch target.
One shot doesn't prove you can reliably kill bad guy without hitting hostage. I think a group of at least six would be required, and all must hit bad guys head.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top