JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
..686. I shot it yesterday using some reloads picked up at the Rickreall gun show. My results were dubious..
Love the model 15 and '86 guns.. 4" for me.
Were those "reloads" manufactured by a reloading company or just some no-name hope you don't blow your hand off kinda stuff?

Love the model 15 and '86 guns.. 4" for me.
Were those "reloads" manufactured by a reloading company or just some no-name hope you don't blow your hand off kinda stuff?
The reloads are carefully put together by me. Berry's 125 grain. Batches of 500 to 800 at a time. I completely disassembled the model 15 and cleaned it. I put the Pachmeyers back on it.

The reloads are carefully put together by me. Berry's 125 grain. Batches of 500 to 800 at a time. I completely disassembled the model 15 and cleaned it. I put the Pachmeyers back on it.
Huh, that doesn't make sense.. you said you picked up some reloads at yadayada. anyway

Crazy can be fun, but damn that lawyer was expensive
She has her good days and bad days lol celebrity-trends-2015-12-winona-ryder-high-school-yearbook-photo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top