JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting question.. never thought that one through, just have got arms that I felt were quality and cost-effective.

Revolvers, 5, all US 100%
Pistols, 7, all US 100%
Pelet gun, 1, US 100%
Rifles, 9 US 67%
7 not US
Shotguns, 2 US 100%

total 31 in all, 80% US

now, I did count ALL the Browning pieces as US, even those made in Belgium, as Browning have been a US company for some time. I also counted the FN AR as NOT US, as this is made by FN, which even though is now the parent company of Browning, is a foreign based company. SO--if I am mistaken as to which should be designated US made, someone else please correct me..... and my ciphering.

US handguns don't interest me at all. Only US handguns would be revolvers (because I have to, since Maruchin, and russian revolvers are not imported), and even then I would not pay the price for a Smith or Ruger, so would get a taurus instead.

9 handguns, 2 "foreign". One of them is a Makarov, another is a Para- Ordnance.The 2 Smiths are far too old, or far too new to be owned by an off shore company. (something to be said for my Rugers, huh?) That's NOT counting my WWII flare pistol. Including the flare gun wouldn't that be 88%?

8 rifles one is British. 87.5% Right?

2 shot guns. One Marlin, one H&R, both 'Merican!!

So, unless my math is wrong (and it could be at this time of the day!) basically 90% are American made.

I recently sold my SKS to my bro-in law and I just traded a Japanese made Browning today for a US made Dan Wesson that helped this percentage. I loved that Browning, but this DW .45 is the Sh*t!

Thanks to Orchemo. :s0155:

By the way, I only own Leupold scopes. Not only USA, but made right here in Orygun!

There are many fine guns and scopes made outside of this country, but "Made in USA" has a big influence on me these days.

23% US made. if you are not into .38/.357/45/40/44/40 flame throwers, the US manufacturers do not offer much....

Geez,
In my USA part of the collection there is a .22, a .380 and a .38 Special. I don't know that anyone would call them a "flame thrower". And .45 ACP? I don't understand that being called a flame thrower either. Now the .500 I had, THAT baby threw flames a mile long in broad daylight! What a hoot that was!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top