JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought this might be a fun topic...
What is your next "gotta have" gun or what is on your shopping wish list?
Of course I'll start...
This is the list that I gave my local gun pusher...

Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro 9mm 13+1
Uberti 1851 Navy Conversion .38 Spl 7.5" Barrel
Blue Interarms Walther PPK/S .380
Colt MK IV Series 80 Government Model .380
Colt Gold Cup Trophy 1911 .45

I know the Interarms Walther and the Colt .380 are no longer manufactured, but if he gets them in the shop, I'll try to do what I can to buy them.

Ghilliebuilt HK 32 PDW clone and an HK 93 clone, nearly have everything together. Also want a 460 S & W with the 10 inch fluted barrel

A custom built .35 Whelen based on a Savage 111c Action with a E.H. Shaw Barrel cut to 22" and with an 11 degree target crown. A Boyds Classic style stock in Walnut with checkering and some other upgrades. Barrel and Action will be painted a Charcoal Black. Optics will be a Leupold VariX II 3-9X - 40mm as well as the rifle will be setup with a hooded front sight and a Williams FPT style rear peep (optics and open sights interchangable). Bear and Elk rifle.

Then next gun I want... Liberty Leonidas in 300 Blackout. I only have to wait about two years for the waiting list, then the NFA paperwork, and for the ammo to be available at a reasonable price.

LEONIDAS_1-828x268.jpg

Well, if I could afford it....something in .338 Lapau would make the wife happy. But then again, I showed her the 8 dollar a round ammo at Cabelas and she looked faint LOL. I'd also like to try out one of the new AR types in .243 or .300 win mag.

S&W Model 27 5"
S&W 57 4"
Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Mag 4&5/8"
Ruger Flattop .44 Mag 7&1/2"
Ruger 77 .35 Whelen 22"
Nosler Custom .35 Whelen 24"
T/C Venture 6.5x55 Swede(I've heard they added the caliber this year)
Ruger No. 1 7x57
Marlin 62 Levermatic .30 Carbine
Doug Turnbull lever gun in .475 Turnbull
Winchester Model 71 Deluxe

I can go on like this forever.

A fillipino 1911 a tanfoglio witness steel .45 some kind of carbine in 9mm citadel will have one out shortlt that is a clone of an m1 carbine wich would kill two birds with one stone for me and a s&w 686 with a 4" barrel in nickel or ss has been giving me wet dreams lately have a baby due in january so maybe have it engraved with the birthdate

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews