JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello!

finally got my first glock (my username first choice glockednloaded was already taken) in 9mm.

here to interact w other 2a supporters off the range and maybe something will catch my eye in the classifieds

hello!

finally got my first glock (my username first choice glockednloaded was already taken) in 9mm.

here to interact w other 2a supporters off the range and maybe something will catch my eye in the classifieds
Welcome! My suggestion is don't change anything on your Glock. Don't change trigger, barrel, mag release or other things that ppl will say you should do. If you leave it as is it will run forever and be 100% reliable for all intents and purposes. It will be reliable when you need it.

Welcome! My suggestion is don't change anything on your Glock. Don't change trigger, barrel, mag release or other things that ppl will say you should do. If you leave it as is it will run forever and be 100% reliable for all intents and purposes. It will be reliable when you need it.
^^^This!!!

Please listen to this. Glocks are combat ready handguns, they're completely reliable out of the box. Spend your money on ammo and practice, practice, practice…. Quickly you'll become accustomed to the operations and trigger pull, finding ever increasing accuracy.

Take the time to get to know it before contemplating changes that may indeed not be necessary. Just one ole guys rambling early morning thoughts…

Carnac The Magnificent says your next purchase will be a fully semiautomatic Schrödinger rifle with a 2 thousand round magazine clip… errrrr, clipazine….errrrrrm, shoulder thing that goes up.

IMG_2877.jpeg

Welcome aboard!

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome.
While I prefer other guns over a Glock, the advice to not "mess" with the gun and run lots of ammo thru it are valid, in my opinion.
Leave it alone and really learn how to run it.

Welcome and beings how you are a Glock fan, buy more Glocks and then when you have enough of them buy other guns as well. The correct number of guns is as always, just one more.

Ammo, holster, ammo, gun belt, ammo, range bag, ammo, join range & buy more ammo since you'll be building skill with lots of trigger time. If you haven't already, take a handgun course if it's been awhile since you've been shooting. ARPC has advanced handgun courses you might consider if you're close by.

Take some time to watch youtube training videos that explain the skillset you're practicing with the drills. That way, you have an idea what you're learning, and why. Also gives you a way to measure progress while you're on your way to buy more ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top