JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought this might be a fun topic...
What is your next "gotta have" gun or what is on your shopping wish list?
Of course I'll start...
This is the list that I gave my local gun pusher...

Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro 9mm 13+1
Uberti 1851 Navy Conversion .38 Spl 7.5" Barrel
Blue Interarms Walther PPK/S .380
Colt MK IV Series 80 Government Model .380
Colt Gold Cup Trophy 1911 .45

I know the Interarms Walther and the Colt .380 are no longer manufactured, but if he gets them in the shop, I'll try to do what I can to buy them.

Ghilliebuilt HK 32 PDW clone and an HK 93 clone, nearly have everything together. Also want a 460 S & W with the 10 inch fluted barrel

A custom built .35 Whelen based on a Savage 111c Action with a E.H. Shaw Barrel cut to 22" and with an 11 degree target crown. A Boyds Classic style stock in Walnut with checkering and some other upgrades. Barrel and Action will be painted a Charcoal Black. Optics will be a Leupold VariX II 3-9X - 40mm as well as the rifle will be setup with a hooded front sight and a Williams FPT style rear peep (optics and open sights interchangable). Bear and Elk rifle.

Then next gun I want... Liberty Leonidas in 300 Blackout. I only have to wait about two years for the waiting list, then the NFA paperwork, and for the ammo to be available at a reasonable price.

LEONIDAS_1-828x268.jpg

Well, if I could afford it....something in .338 Lapau would make the wife happy. But then again, I showed her the 8 dollar a round ammo at Cabelas and she looked faint LOL. I'd also like to try out one of the new AR types in .243 or .300 win mag.

S&W Model 27 5"
S&W 57 4"
Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Mag 4&5/8"
Ruger Flattop .44 Mag 7&1/2"
Ruger 77 .35 Whelen 22"
Nosler Custom .35 Whelen 24"
T/C Venture 6.5x55 Swede(I've heard they added the caliber this year)
Ruger No. 1 7x57
Marlin 62 Levermatic .30 Carbine
Doug Turnbull lever gun in .475 Turnbull
Winchester Model 71 Deluxe

I can go on like this forever.

A fillipino 1911 a tanfoglio witness steel .45 some kind of carbine in 9mm citadel will have one out shortlt that is a clone of an m1 carbine wich would kill two birds with one stone for me and a s&w 686 with a 4" barrel in nickel or ss has been giving me wet dreams lately have a baby due in january so maybe have it engraved with the birthdate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top