JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wish list:

Sharps 45-70
S774.jpg

IWI Tavor

IWI-TSFD16-TavorSARFT165-FDELeftSide.jpg

S774.jpg

IWI-TSFD16-TavorSARFT165-FDELeftSide.jpg

GP 100
Colt Trooper
Some kind of S & W in .357. I say 'some kind' because there are so many variations and I could go with several. I previously had a M-19 in 4" but I will be concentrating on a 6" this time.

Been thinking about a Springfield XD-S

^^THIS^^
and I would like to get a S&W 15-22 MOE to match my M&P15 MOE and because they are so much fun to shoot for the price. My son who is getting his first Daisy Red Rider next weekend for his 7th Birthday would love is as well.

Of course I have a bucket list if you will....
S&W stainless .44mag snub
S&W stainless .357mag snub to match it
Either a Nighthawk Custom 1911 or even better, a Wilson Combat 1911.
Kimber super carry would be nice too.

I mean there are some really high end ones I would love to have but until I hit the Powerball, I can't justify spending the coin.

A fellow nwfa members yugo m70, after that probably an sks, m44 or a chicom type 53, a 6" stainless .357, another sa/da compact 357, another sw9ve, zastava EZ9, an fal Variant of some sort, a marlin 795, a .22 revolver, and lastly probably another Arsenal akm. All of which are getting checked off the list. Blew through about half my list over the last month, this is the 1/4 thats affordable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top