JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Florida also issues non resident permits, all by mail, and your Oregon class satisfies their training requirements. Department of Agriculture will have the info, you can request the packet by post, fill everything out and send it back. You'll need two (or maybe its only one) passport photos, and either have the paper fingerprint card done at your local LEA, or see about getting digital prints and sending them along. They want $119 plus the above mentioned things..... no requirement to show up, take THEIR classes, etc. They want your resident state CHL number, and local driving license number. Florida's permit is recognised in two more states than Utah, I think it is..... but not Oregon. Oregon seems to think they're one notch better than California, as they will redognise NO ONE"S permit other than their own. California almost never issues any permits to their residents... in most counties, anyway, and will only issue non-res permits in very rare cases, only in a certain few "loose" counties.. and then only for sixty days.

I got the paperwork packet from Florida, will be sending that off when the spare funds materialise..... meanwhile, I managed to get an Oregon non-resident permit (Columbia County) so I can no longer forget and become a felon driving across that stupid ugly bridge...... which I've done a time or two. California is a hopeless case until they have a revolt and throw off their captors and return to the Union. I know a man licensed by that state as a Private Detective who cannot get a conceal carry permit from those rascals.

" ' Splain that one to me Lucy"

From what I have Heard is that if you have a Oregon CHL you can go to Wash and get a on Demand CHL wich means you go there show them you're Oregon CHL pay them $65.00 and walk out with a Washington CHL. I plan on getting one when i get My Oregon CHL...
I hope that will help If Not you may contact any gunshop in Wash or Oregon and ask them...
Thank you
PT 840

I went up to the Sheriffs office in Vancouver.. Walked in handed the lady my Application... Went downstairs paid my money.. Back upstairs got my fingerprints done.. Walked out less than 30min later had my permit inside of 2 weeks it doesn't get any easier than that.
That's crap, I had to wait almost the full month and I'm a WA resident :s0114: I just finally applied for my OR CHL, what a PITA, hopefully it'll be here within 45 days...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top