JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ETA Obligatory IANAL, and I would bet most of you aren't either, but I have talked to enough lawyers to know that *most* non lawyers would be better off 🤐 and letting an ACTUAL lawyer do the talking if they end up in court
I'm not a lawyer, but I am an electrical engineer, and we are primarily governed by code. Which is written in the same manner as ordinances. We are also required to follow written State ordinances.

On a side note, I did take the LSAT and was very close to going to law school, but decided against it due to costs to become a patent attorney.

To "solve" this, all Legislature has to do in one of their many anti gun bills, is to introduce a new subsection to the ORS or replace words; to make it abundantly clear that a CHL is only applicable to concealed carry of handguns and that CHL holders can be charged and arrested for violating ORS 166.250. It would be effectively a repeal of ORS 166.260 and 166.262.
Shhhhhh...

I'll let you read it again, and you can try to weasel out of your inadequacies once more...
You said that you feel grossly inadequate. She said that you did, effectively agreeing with your supposition. Take it from there! :)
"Said that she did" I am more than happy to say that I am grossly inadequate when compared to your woman @sobo.

I am more than happy to say that I am grossly inadequate when compared to your woman @sobo.
Dunno 'bout that... My kind of woman is any female of the Sasquatch species. You might be prettier than any of 'em... ;)

Last Edited:
I'm not a lawyer, but I am an electrical engineer, and we are primarily governed by code. Which is written in the same manner as ordinances. We are also required to follow written State ordinances.

On a side note, I did take the LSAT and was very close to going to law school, but decided against it due to costs to become a patent attorney.

Agreed, navigating the ORS isn't any harder than NEC or ASME codes… and don't EVEN get me started about the NEC/NFPA code book, then the ASME pressure vessel codes, topped off with all the OAR's (that means, "Oregon Administrative Rules" for those of you in Ashland, OR)…. all of them are each thicker than the Bible!

Two different trade licenses, with continuing education for both of them…

:s0054:

But that's why I make the "big-bucks", I guess. ;):D

Gooney-goo-goo, Gus! 🙊
From my most recent photoshoot by the Jon Phillips studio, on the Wind River near Stevenson...

Sasquatch.JPG

Last Edited:
So you like 'em big and hairy?
Generally, yes, but I'm also saying that a change to that preference could be in order, depending upon your level of prettiness and lack of hirsuteness... ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads