JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Winchester 1873 take down 44/40 rifle given to me by a little old lady 35 years ago.
Unbelievably great condition and after I shot up the box of ammo that came with it, I then found out that you couldn't buy more, so I sold it to a collector and bought a Langlitz leather motorcycle jacket.
Still have the jacket, but would gladly trade it back.

I made the mistake of giving my full set of Langlitz leathers to my son, guess they ended up in a hock shop someplace just like the three guns I gave him over the last 20+ years! No way does he get anything else of mine!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

The first pistol I ever bought was a glock 17. Sold it after I discovered the 1911. then bought another one. Then I traded that one away for another polymer pistol which I then sold. During the madness a couple years ago I traded a $500 crappy AR for a new G17 gen 4 and a ruger takedown to a dealer at a gun show in Eugene.

;)Sold my first hunting rifle remington 788 in .243 bought another years later it just wasnt the same to me sold that one a few years ago now i have a one year old son and the search for another is back on for his first rifle remington 788 in .243 lol;)

I had a CZ 75 SP-01 that was a really pretty handgun. It had cocobolo wood grips that really made it look great. It shot wonderfully...I traded it off for another handgun and I wish I had held onto it.

Marlin Mini-30, since gone again in a trade.

I sold a Colt Gold Cup 20 years ago that I wish I still had. But with so many well made 1911's around today, I wouldn't spend Colt money to replace it.

Sadly but my divorce required that I liquidate the following

Model A Uzi Carbine
Model P Uzi Pistol
Colt Sauer 30.06
Colt Detective Special
Colt SS Combat Commander
Colt HBAR Sporter
Winchester Lever Carbine .44 Mag
Consecutive Colt 70 Series Governments

All unfired or like 99% excellent collector grade, just so I could pay down HER expenses. Could had been lots worse, could had stayed with her longer than I did!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold my S&W model 60. (.38 Special). It was in mint condition. But the one I miss the most and never saw one again was a Browning .380 (12 shot mag.) made under license by Beretta in Quebec (PQ), Canada. Best gun ever!

Last Edited:
It's a toss up.... One lost but replaced love. The other gone forever.

Original Ar-180 ser# 564

Or

5.56 Galil with Rajneeshpuram Peacekeeping Force inventory control tag. :mad:

Both dumped in the 80s. I got a replacement Armalite with a 402 serial number but I bet I never see the Rajneesh gun again....

;)Sold my first hunting rifle remington 788 in .243 bought another years later it just wasnt the same to me sold that one a few years ago now i have a one year old son and the search for another is back on for his first rifle remington 788 in .243 lol;)

I hear you, Samuel! Those 788's just shoot like the bejezzus don't they?
First gun after the army was a 788 in .22/250. Nemesis of all Jack rabbits! Good luck finding a .243 for your boy!:)

These are the ones I regret selling.
S&W 629 5" Magna Ported, Great shooter
Colt 1911 SS Combat Comander. AGH! Why did I sell it?
Colt 1911 Combat Elite
Springfield Armory 308 Tanker Garand
S&W 686 4". Replaced it with a 686+ 4"
S&W 66 SS 4" 357 The price of these now is ridiculous.
Ruger Mini-14 SS factory folder. Never see these anymore. Sigh
Ruger MK II SS Gov. Target Model. Replaced it with a SS MK II
competition 'slab side'. Both 6 7/8".
Colt Model 1903 32 ACP Pocket Hammerless
Remington Nylon 66 22 rimfire
M-1 Carbine National Postal Meter
Wow this is painful thinking about what guns I regret selling.
Bought and sold a lot of guns over the years. Most I do not reget
selling because I replaced them with something I like more.

Last Edited:
These are the ones I regret selling.
S&W 629 5" Magna Ported, Great shooter
Colt 1911 SS Combat Comander. AGH! Why did I sell it?
Colt 1911 Combat Elite
Springfield Armory 308 Tanker Garand
S&W 686 4". Replaced it with a 686+ 4"
S&W 66 SS 4" 357 The price of these now is ridiculous.
Ruger Mini-14 SS factory folder. Never see these anymore. Sigh
Ruger MK II SS Gov. Target Model. Replaced it with a SS MK II
competition 'slab side'. Both 6 7/8".
Colt Model 1903 32 ACP Pocket Hammerless
Remington Nylon 66 22 rimfire
M-1 Carbine National Postal Meter
Wow this is painful thinking about what guns I regret selling.
Bought and sold a lot of guns over the years. Most I do not reget
selling because I replaced them with something I like more.
Golly what a way to beat yourself up brother. Heck I have my dad's gund and the rest are just,well guns
They come to me,they go away sometime after
No biggie

I never was on the selling side but I bought a Benelli Nova from a guy at work like 3 yrs ago almost brand new got a great deal bout 2 weeks ago he asked if I wanted to sell it back to him I declined told him that my brother inlaw uses it

Recently sold a Cross Machine ambidextrous AR15 lower. I do regret it, but a local shop carries them so I don't think I'd have too much trouble getting another one down the road. What I'd really like to see is Cross Machine make an ambidextrous AR10 lower receiver.....I'd buy 3 of them on the spot.

My 1st SCAR 17, but it was at a time where I needed the money more then the rifle.. Soon as I got stable again, 1st thing I bought was another SCAR 17.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top