JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sold a HK P7. Got it back in a couple of years.

I have also sold guns and missed them horrible. But was even happier with what I used the money for.

Sold this.
160.JPG

To get this.

DSCN2148.JPG

Winchester 1873 take down 44/40 rifle given to me by a little old lady 35 years ago.
Unbelievably great condition and after I shot up the box of ammo that came with it, I then found out that you couldn't buy more, so I sold it to a collector and bought a Langlitz leather motorcycle jacket.
Still have the jacket, but would gladly trade it back.

Last Edited:
I bought a saiga 308 16inch barrel for like 350 dollars and ended up selling it a month later cause i didn't feel like spending the time to convert it. I now have a M1A scout, but still an ak in 308… I'm a tard.

I sold a Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB before I realized how truly rare they were. After everything I've owned, found Dan Wesson to be the highest quality short of Ed Brown at a much lower price. Regretted selling it, but found an even rarer one (two-tone) that I now have with me. The only thing that would make me sell would be another Ed Brown.

The very first pistol I ever bought was a ruger single six. I am still not super fond of the how the gun shoots, but I got sentimental and wanted it back. The guy I sold it to still had my number and about 5 months later he called me back to see if I wanted to buy it. I ended up buying it back for less than what I sold it to him for. ;)

Last Edited:
Shotgun...had to sell my Mossberg 590 before I moved over from NC. The airliner stated that I had to pay an $85 extra check-on bag fee if I wanted to bring it...so I sold it and had to rebuy another shotgun.

Loved her too...side saddle...ghost-ring night sights...pistol grip with stock...

*sigh*

Now I've got a project 870...but I've got to dump some money in her to get it back to my 590.

Back in '90 I bought a NIB Polytech AKS762 for $250, about 5 years later I sold it to my BIL for $500 thinking I would get another one later... Then Chinese imports were banned. FRIKETY-FRAK, FRAK, FRAK!!

A few years ago I bought a WASR-10 for $425 that is actually well built/made, and shoots crazy-awesome believe it or not. Here it is next to my BIL's (used to be mine) Polytech shortly after I first got it (I still like the Chinese FSP style better than the "Euro" style)

Then as I upgraded it (ditched the "Crapco" stock, added the missing cleaning rod and stained the foregrip):

It's final iteration:

I have well and truly refilled the "AK hole" in my life, and although none of them are a Polytech, I now also have another WASR-10 in "Romy-G" style (the furniture refinish is a WIP) with the "donkey-dong" FPG, a DRACO-C, and a SBR'd DRACO (non C)

100_2027.jpg 100_2214.jpg 100_2253.jpg 100_2270.jpg 100_2274.jpg IMAG0190.jpg

I sold a Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB before I realized how truly rare they were.

Funny thing? I bought the same gun (just not akeefer's) and then sold it a couple of months later. The 686+ that I sold to re-coup the money is the one I miss!

But I've owned a CBOB 45 for several years (it's on my hip as I type). If for some reason it left my possession, I think I'd be heartbroken.

I regret selling all of them as some of you do. I was never in a position to have money to just buy another gun so I would sell one to buy another.
But the ones I regret the most were my first AR15 smith and wesson M&P15.
And my Beretta FS92 really loved that pistol just didn't know it until it was gone. I've converted to glocks but would still love to have it back.
And now I have 3 ARs.

I once gave back a Marlin Golden 39-A .22 for the price I paid to the man that sold it to me, he said he just had to have it back.

I found out later that he sold it again, and after quite some time it came back to me for less than I first paid for it! The only way I'll let it go now is to a Grandchild,, love that little rifle but them Grand kids, well you know.

I quit regretting selling any guns.I just buy them to see if I like them or not.
No with that said, I have bought,traded and sold at least a dozen 357s of various sizes and brands,maybe a dozen ARs I have bought or built,a few 44mags,10? lever guns from 22lr to 30/30,and too many bolt guns to keep track of.
But regret selling a Glock 19 Joe? Don't get me wrong,its a fine weapon,but its just a glock,lol
I did buy back a g20 cause I had a metric ton of mags and ammo for just 1 g20. And after carrying a heavy barreled rem m700 spr? 308 at 7000 ft I traded for my light weight m70 back.

my 16x16x8x57JR drilling. it was left-handed, but....
my BLR .308
my longhorn .22 revolver. it wasn't pretty, but it shot like gangbusters
my s&w 22 jet. deaf as i am now, the noise wouldn't bother me
my daisy bb gun
windy

sonny, whar i growed up, "magnum" wuz another word fer "lousy hunter".

My SS Colt Python and HK SP89. I used the money to buy my first house which in hindsight was a great investment. If I had them today I would sadly not shoot them due to there value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top