JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Winchester 1873 take down 44/40 rifle given to me by a little old lady 35 years ago.
Unbelievably great condition and after I shot up the box of ammo that came with it, I then found out that you couldn't buy more, so I sold it to a collector and bought a Langlitz leather motorcycle jacket.
Still have the jacket, but would gladly trade it back.

I made the mistake of giving my full set of Langlitz leathers to my son, guess they ended up in a hock shop someplace just like the three guns I gave him over the last 20+ years! No way does he get anything else of mine!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

The first pistol I ever bought was a glock 17. Sold it after I discovered the 1911. then bought another one. Then I traded that one away for another polymer pistol which I then sold. During the madness a couple years ago I traded a $500 crappy AR for a new G17 gen 4 and a ruger takedown to a dealer at a gun show in Eugene.

;)Sold my first hunting rifle remington 788 in .243 bought another years later it just wasnt the same to me sold that one a few years ago now i have a one year old son and the search for another is back on for his first rifle remington 788 in .243 lol;)

I had a CZ 75 SP-01 that was a really pretty handgun. It had cocobolo wood grips that really made it look great. It shot wonderfully...I traded it off for another handgun and I wish I had held onto it.

Marlin Mini-30, since gone again in a trade.

I sold a Colt Gold Cup 20 years ago that I wish I still had. But with so many well made 1911's around today, I wouldn't spend Colt money to replace it.

Sadly but my divorce required that I liquidate the following

Model A Uzi Carbine
Model P Uzi Pistol
Colt Sauer 30.06
Colt Detective Special
Colt SS Combat Commander
Colt HBAR Sporter
Winchester Lever Carbine .44 Mag
Consecutive Colt 70 Series Governments

All unfired or like 99% excellent collector grade, just so I could pay down HER expenses. Could had been lots worse, could had stayed with her longer than I did!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold my S&W model 60. (.38 Special). It was in mint condition. But the one I miss the most and never saw one again was a Browning .380 (12 shot mag.) made under license by Beretta in Quebec (PQ), Canada. Best gun ever!

Last Edited:
It's a toss up.... One lost but replaced love. The other gone forever.

Original Ar-180 ser# 564

Or

5.56 Galil with Rajneeshpuram Peacekeeping Force inventory control tag. :mad:

Both dumped in the 80s. I got a replacement Armalite with a 402 serial number but I bet I never see the Rajneesh gun again....

;)Sold my first hunting rifle remington 788 in .243 bought another years later it just wasnt the same to me sold that one a few years ago now i have a one year old son and the search for another is back on for his first rifle remington 788 in .243 lol;)

I hear you, Samuel! Those 788's just shoot like the bejezzus don't they?
First gun after the army was a 788 in .22/250. Nemesis of all Jack rabbits! Good luck finding a .243 for your boy!:)

These are the ones I regret selling.
S&W 629 5" Magna Ported, Great shooter
Colt 1911 SS Combat Comander. AGH! Why did I sell it?
Colt 1911 Combat Elite
Springfield Armory 308 Tanker Garand
S&W 686 4". Replaced it with a 686+ 4"
S&W 66 SS 4" 357 The price of these now is ridiculous.
Ruger Mini-14 SS factory folder. Never see these anymore. Sigh
Ruger MK II SS Gov. Target Model. Replaced it with a SS MK II
competition 'slab side'. Both 6 7/8".
Colt Model 1903 32 ACP Pocket Hammerless
Remington Nylon 66 22 rimfire
M-1 Carbine National Postal Meter
Wow this is painful thinking about what guns I regret selling.
Bought and sold a lot of guns over the years. Most I do not reget
selling because I replaced them with something I like more.

Last Edited:
These are the ones I regret selling.
S&W 629 5" Magna Ported, Great shooter
Colt 1911 SS Combat Comander. AGH! Why did I sell it?
Colt 1911 Combat Elite
Springfield Armory 308 Tanker Garand
S&W 686 4". Replaced it with a 686+ 4"
S&W 66 SS 4" 357 The price of these now is ridiculous.
Ruger Mini-14 SS factory folder. Never see these anymore. Sigh
Ruger MK II SS Gov. Target Model. Replaced it with a SS MK II
competition 'slab side'. Both 6 7/8".
Colt Model 1903 32 ACP Pocket Hammerless
Remington Nylon 66 22 rimfire
M-1 Carbine National Postal Meter
Wow this is painful thinking about what guns I regret selling.
Bought and sold a lot of guns over the years. Most I do not reget
selling because I replaced them with something I like more.
Golly what a way to beat yourself up brother. Heck I have my dad's gund and the rest are just,well guns
They come to me,they go away sometime after
No biggie

I never was on the selling side but I bought a Benelli Nova from a guy at work like 3 yrs ago almost brand new got a great deal bout 2 weeks ago he asked if I wanted to sell it back to him I declined told him that my brother inlaw uses it

Recently sold a Cross Machine ambidextrous AR15 lower. I do regret it, but a local shop carries them so I don't think I'd have too much trouble getting another one down the road. What I'd really like to see is Cross Machine make an ambidextrous AR10 lower receiver.....I'd buy 3 of them on the spot.

My 1st SCAR 17, but it was at a time where I needed the money more then the rifle.. Soon as I got stable again, 1st thing I bought was another SCAR 17.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top