JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sold a HK P7. Got it back in a couple of years.

I have also sold guns and missed them horrible. But was even happier with what I used the money for.

Sold this.
160.JPG

To get this.

DSCN2148.JPG

Winchester 1873 take down 44/40 rifle given to me by a little old lady 35 years ago.
Unbelievably great condition and after I shot up the box of ammo that came with it, I then found out that you couldn't buy more, so I sold it to a collector and bought a Langlitz leather motorcycle jacket.
Still have the jacket, but would gladly trade it back.

Last Edited:
I bought a saiga 308 16inch barrel for like 350 dollars and ended up selling it a month later cause i didn't feel like spending the time to convert it. I now have a M1A scout, but still an ak in 308… I'm a tard.

I sold a Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB before I realized how truly rare they were. After everything I've owned, found Dan Wesson to be the highest quality short of Ed Brown at a much lower price. Regretted selling it, but found an even rarer one (two-tone) that I now have with me. The only thing that would make me sell would be another Ed Brown.

The very first pistol I ever bought was a ruger single six. I am still not super fond of the how the gun shoots, but I got sentimental and wanted it back. The guy I sold it to still had my number and about 5 months later he called me back to see if I wanted to buy it. I ended up buying it back for less than what I sold it to him for. ;)

Last Edited:
Shotgun...had to sell my Mossberg 590 before I moved over from NC. The airliner stated that I had to pay an $85 extra check-on bag fee if I wanted to bring it...so I sold it and had to rebuy another shotgun.

Loved her too...side saddle...ghost-ring night sights...pistol grip with stock...

*sigh*

Now I've got a project 870...but I've got to dump some money in her to get it back to my 590.

Back in '90 I bought a NIB Polytech AKS762 for $250, about 5 years later I sold it to my BIL for $500 thinking I would get another one later... Then Chinese imports were banned. FRIKETY-FRAK, FRAK, FRAK!!

A few years ago I bought a WASR-10 for $425 that is actually well built/made, and shoots crazy-awesome believe it or not. Here it is next to my BIL's (used to be mine) Polytech shortly after I first got it (I still like the Chinese FSP style better than the "Euro" style)

Then as I upgraded it (ditched the "Crapco" stock, added the missing cleaning rod and stained the foregrip):

It's final iteration:

I have well and truly refilled the "AK hole" in my life, and although none of them are a Polytech, I now also have another WASR-10 in "Romy-G" style (the furniture refinish is a WIP) with the "donkey-dong" FPG, a DRACO-C, and a SBR'd DRACO (non C)

100_2027.jpg 100_2214.jpg 100_2253.jpg 100_2270.jpg 100_2274.jpg IMAG0190.jpg

I sold a Dan Wesson 10mm CBOB before I realized how truly rare they were.

Funny thing? I bought the same gun (just not akeefer's) and then sold it a couple of months later. The 686+ that I sold to re-coup the money is the one I miss!

But I've owned a CBOB 45 for several years (it's on my hip as I type). If for some reason it left my possession, I think I'd be heartbroken.

I regret selling all of them as some of you do. I was never in a position to have money to just buy another gun so I would sell one to buy another.
But the ones I regret the most were my first AR15 smith and wesson M&P15.
And my Beretta FS92 really loved that pistol just didn't know it until it was gone. I've converted to glocks but would still love to have it back.
And now I have 3 ARs.

I once gave back a Marlin Golden 39-A .22 for the price I paid to the man that sold it to me, he said he just had to have it back.

I found out later that he sold it again, and after quite some time it came back to me for less than I first paid for it! The only way I'll let it go now is to a Grandchild,, love that little rifle but them Grand kids, well you know.

I quit regretting selling any guns.I just buy them to see if I like them or not.
No with that said, I have bought,traded and sold at least a dozen 357s of various sizes and brands,maybe a dozen ARs I have bought or built,a few 44mags,10? lever guns from 22lr to 30/30,and too many bolt guns to keep track of.
But regret selling a Glock 19 Joe? Don't get me wrong,its a fine weapon,but its just a glock,lol
I did buy back a g20 cause I had a metric ton of mags and ammo for just 1 g20. And after carrying a heavy barreled rem m700 spr? 308 at 7000 ft I traded for my light weight m70 back.

my 16x16x8x57JR drilling. it was left-handed, but....
my BLR .308
my longhorn .22 revolver. it wasn't pretty, but it shot like gangbusters
my s&w 22 jet. deaf as i am now, the noise wouldn't bother me
my daisy bb gun
windy

sonny, whar i growed up, "magnum" wuz another word fer "lousy hunter".

My SS Colt Python and HK SP89. I used the money to buy my first house which in hindsight was a great investment. If I had them today I would sadly not shoot them due to there value.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top