JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on amount, I really need a new (well, OK, additional) safe. If not that big of return, probably a Model 70 FWT in '06, or a couple of AR lowers. Hmm, maybe a Glock 40? Pretty sure I won't make up my mind until I actually go in to buy it.

I don't want to owe or get any return really! I attempt to zero out every year. My wife, the liberal thinks it is wonderful that she gets like 6-7k back each year. I just laugh at her and ask if she got that back with interest. She asks why? I state because you just gave the government a loan and they made money off of you. She shrugs and will be like so...
This is why we do taxes separate, she has clearly a limited understanding despite my futile attempts to teach.

For practice I picked up a Beretta NEOS U22 with a 4.5 barrel and low cost red dot.

On a whim I grabbed a Citadel 1911 concealed carry model 45 ACP.

Next on my list is a HD pump shotgun but that's gonna have to wait a bit...

I've always wanted a Beretta 92 but the grip is a little too big. I wanted a Vertec but they are a little scarce. I think I'll check out the new Beretta 90-two with a slim grip.

I'm also looking into a 1911 specifically the SA milspec, Para GI expert, or the STI spartan.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews