JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depending on amount, I really need a new (well, OK, additional) safe. If not that big of return, probably a Model 70 FWT in '06, or a couple of AR lowers. Hmm, maybe a Glock 40? Pretty sure I won't make up my mind until I actually go in to buy it.

I don't want to owe or get any return really! I attempt to zero out every year. My wife, the liberal thinks it is wonderful that she gets like 6-7k back each year. I just laugh at her and ask if she got that back with interest. She asks why? I state because you just gave the government a loan and they made money off of you. She shrugs and will be like so...
This is why we do taxes separate, she has clearly a limited understanding despite my futile attempts to teach.

For practice I picked up a Beretta NEOS U22 with a 4.5 barrel and low cost red dot.

On a whim I grabbed a Citadel 1911 concealed carry model 45 ACP.

Next on my list is a HD pump shotgun but that's gonna have to wait a bit...

I've always wanted a Beretta 92 but the grip is a little too big. I wanted a Vertec but they are a little scarce. I think I'll check out the new Beretta 90-two with a slim grip.

I'm also looking into a 1911 specifically the SA milspec, Para GI expert, or the STI spartan.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top