JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry an NAA 22mag at work

Well since we arent specifically prohibited from carrying, I cant have a customer see a gun so the NAA fits my spare pocket perfectly and no one knows... but If im in a tough spot... a 22 mag or two in the face will ruin your day.

Though Ill agree that such a carry method is ridiculous...

Same here. I have one in my jeans pocket right now. I originally bought one for my wife who isn't really supposed to carry OTJ. BUT, with this little critter in her scrubs she's armed against wack jobs in the work place and it doesn't print in her scrub pocket. Liked it so much I got one as well.

Same here. I have one in my jeans pocket right now. I originally bought one for my wife who isn't really supposed to carry OTJ. BUT, with this little critter in her scrubs she's armed against wack jobs in the work place and it doesn't print in her scrub pocket. Liked it so much I got one as well.

I had a buddy that had NAA 22lr in a belt buckle, back in the day you use to be able to get in free at the gun shows if you brought a gun with you, that's what he always carried.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:

tumblr_m8eq22fdMr1qimfhno1_1280.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top