JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20180414_170903.jpg IMG_20180414_174110.jpg my gun just did it today MMMMMMMM might have to do it over lol I haven't decided if I like it urban camo

Last Edited:
Every 25acp ever made. I second the judge and similar variants, the Chiappa Rhinos, and AR pistols. They aren't common, but the revolver carbines are pretty silly to me (meaning the rifles with revolving cylinders, not the rifles in tradition revolver chamberings). The rifle round revolvers (BFR, et al.) are as practical to me as a V8 on a motorcycle.

I like the revolver carbines... I have thought one of those in 44/40 would be awesome. But to me it would have to be an old school caliber.

But I do NOT pretend that I am not ridiculous. I am and have ridiculous taste. I own this fact.

View attachment 450072 Nagant revolver.

Obsolete upon introduction.

I own one because it is so weird and unique, and because my kid is a Russian history freak. The gun you shoot on Sunday and load all week. Horrible trigger and they made 2 Million of them in a mouse fart caliber.

When compared to other offerings at the time, I can't believe they went into production.

Good enough for the purposes intended, which were:

(1) For officers and NCO's to keep enlisted men from running away to the rear in the face of combat, and

(2) Shooting POW's in the back of the head.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top