JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least for the short term. I am bless to have all the guns I need. Lucky to have most the guns I want. I used to have a 1911. Sold it. Always planned to replace it. Wanted a CZ Phantom. Came across a few but never enough urg to put money down. Also, could never decide if the PSA 9MM ARs were worth it.

I hope 114 will be a short set back and actual laws and an unbiased court will eliminate it.

Is there a gun you put on the back burner too long?

Nah.....

1668836156771.png

1668835971912.png

Aloha, Mark

Haven't put anything off yet, have purchased three this month, placed a reserve on three lowers that will arrive next week, and got shipping notice fromPSA for my VRF14 today. I'm one of those lucky ones who is an instant approval. I wish this carp wasn't happening to everyone else.

First thing coming to my head on this matter is the FN Ballista rifle. Almost got one with an extra .308 barrel since you could only buy the complete rifle in .338 LM. This was before arms list went to the pay to play deal. Every once in awhile I look for them online thinking when the heck I'll , if ever get one lol

I don't need but would like a "Gucci" G 34 ! Half is on the way though with the flush barrel as well as a threaded so almost there .

View attachment 1315762
Fwiw i have that ZP slide on a g45. If you rack grabbing the front of your slides, its very very slippery, very little grip. Back serrations are good though.

looks nice and runs flawlessly with oem parts, but has a front grip design flaw imo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top