JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My beautiful and talented wife got me a two gun rack for the front of one of the ATVs. It will come in very handy when I go coyote hunting at the ranch.

got my 6yo his first firearm.. a savage cub- .22lr bolt single shot and ammo

got my 4yo his first air rifle.. some crossman somethingerother

got my wife some grip/mag extensions for her g26

Got a John Deere couch cover from my folks, a pic nic set up from my sister. Got a long distance Merry Christmas from my girl friend. Got the dental and vision insurance cards from my employer (ok, sure not exactly a Christmas present, but picked up the package today) and am hoping, with a little luck, to come home with a Moss 500 tomorrow. And to top it off, baked an original lasagna dish today(my own recipe, gluten free, lots of meat)

Got my brother a serpa holster for his xd and he got me 500 rds of .45. Then my girlfriend got me a membership at the barons den, a zombie hunter ejection port cover for my AR and a gift certificate to blackwater tactical.

Woo my bro-in-law got me a generous gift card for Cabelas's, and I gave my wife an early 70's 9-shot .22 revolver which she is STOKED about :s0155: It's been fun seeing her take it out of its case & safety check it a dozen times so far. Ha, I gave myself extreme um...digestive troubles for Christmas, I shoulda had dinner with ejmpnu92:
.. And to top it off, baked an original lasagna dish today(my own recipe, gluten free, lots of meat)
...so I had to comment on the gluten-free with much meat- man, that sounds good. I'm payin' for it baaaaad from eating gluten last night, danged accursed genetic trait! But had dinner at a friends' house & the Christmas cookies got the better of my judgment. D'oh...

Ah well, going shooting tomorrow so life is good :D

I didnt get anyone firearms related stuff but going to get my wife and my mom
some pepper spray to carry while out and about soon.
I did get a buddy bar door jammer for our front door.

<broken link removed>

This is an all metal door blocker and is quite heavy and quite durable.
We live in an apartment and the typical dead bolt/lock is quite cheap and im sure quite easy to kick in and enter.
This should allow some lead time for me to access a firearm should someone attempt to get in.

In the last month or so, I've picked up the following items to add to my collection:

Remington 1903A3 rifle, not sporterized.
1971 Ithaca Model 37 Defender Shotgun.
S&W 1917 Service Revolver.
Aimpoint CompC3 with QRP mount.

Some were trades, some just bought. Family doesn't quite support the gun fetish, so I buy my own gun stuff for Christmas. Plus, between family events on Christmas Day, I managed to go shooting with my friend for a few hours. Not too shabby...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top