JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which tartan? Do you participate in any of the local Scottish functions, such as Burns dinners, tartan ball, highland games, etc?
I'll be wearin' the tartan o' the clan Fraser...I haven't yet attended any functions but it's just a matter of time now..

To keep this gun related, some facts about my clan; clan Fraser were the first soldiers to wear a ghillie suit. The Lovat Rangers (under Lord Lovat, the clan chief) were the first designated "sniper" unit. The only piper to play during the beach invasion on D day was from clan Fraser and played for his clan during the landing and through the day. When they were bogged down under heavy fire, Lord Lovat (there were a whole line of 'em) called for his piper to play a tune for the lads. The piper asked if he should walk up and down the beach as he played. Lord Lovat replied "that would be nice" and so the piper walked up and down the beach playin' a tune.

W44

Last Edited:
The GF bought me a tool set, cover and extra pickup tubes for the Dillon press. I also got some splatter targets and a few boxes of 22LR Mini Mags.

I gave her father a lightly used 10/22 with a composite stock and inexpensive Simmons scope...had to make room in the gun safe for the new Mossberg 500 I bought myself as well as the Savage MKII BSEV I intend to buy!!!

Forgot to add that a P238 mysteriously found it's way into my possession the other day as well. I need to take a few photos and put them up. Two tone, rosewood grips, Siglite sights, and both a standard 6-rnd mag plus a 7-rnd mag with the pinky extension.

Got the girlfriend a Bersa 380 and 450 rounds of ammo for it...Santa brought me a 2010 F250 and a 60 in LCD so I can drive out shooting and watch shoot-em-up kind of movies. My son got the Call of Duty Black OPs for PC.

My son got me $80 towards the purchase of a New Ruger 22-45RP we bought this last Monday.

The Wife got me A nice set of Lee Carbide reloading dies for my 30 M1. Now all I need is about 1300 slugs and a couple pounds of powder.

For myself I got the aforementioned Ruger 22-45RP

And got to spend almost a week gun shopping shooting at the gun club, going to gun shows and talking firearms with my Son home on leave.

I'm the son mentioned above.:s0113: But I also did some Christmas shopping for my self. I purchased my first hand gun; a Stoeger Cougar 8045 in .45acp and my first rifle; a Savage 111FCXP3 in 30-06.

I got these.....

2-9.jpg

Got these for my son up in Lewis-McChord this year.

Last year we opened each others' gifts and started laughing at the same time. Who knew identical boresnakes could be so humorous?

1022mods.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top