JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My beautiful and talented wife got me a two gun rack for the front of one of the ATVs. It will come in very handy when I go coyote hunting at the ranch.

got my 6yo his first firearm.. a savage cub- .22lr bolt single shot and ammo

got my 4yo his first air rifle.. some crossman somethingerother

got my wife some grip/mag extensions for her g26

Got a John Deere couch cover from my folks, a pic nic set up from my sister. Got a long distance Merry Christmas from my girl friend. Got the dental and vision insurance cards from my employer (ok, sure not exactly a Christmas present, but picked up the package today) and am hoping, with a little luck, to come home with a Moss 500 tomorrow. And to top it off, baked an original lasagna dish today(my own recipe, gluten free, lots of meat)

Got my brother a serpa holster for his xd and he got me 500 rds of .45. Then my girlfriend got me a membership at the barons den, a zombie hunter ejection port cover for my AR and a gift certificate to blackwater tactical.

Woo my bro-in-law got me a generous gift card for Cabelas's, and I gave my wife an early 70's 9-shot .22 revolver which she is STOKED about :s0155: It's been fun seeing her take it out of its case & safety check it a dozen times so far. Ha, I gave myself extreme um...digestive troubles for Christmas, I shoulda had dinner with ejmpnu92:
.. And to top it off, baked an original lasagna dish today(my own recipe, gluten free, lots of meat)
...so I had to comment on the gluten-free with much meat- man, that sounds good. I'm payin' for it baaaaad from eating gluten last night, danged accursed genetic trait! But had dinner at a friends' house & the Christmas cookies got the better of my judgment. D'oh...

Ah well, going shooting tomorrow so life is good :D

I didnt get anyone firearms related stuff but going to get my wife and my mom
some pepper spray to carry while out and about soon.
I did get a buddy bar door jammer for our front door.

<broken link removed>

This is an all metal door blocker and is quite heavy and quite durable.
We live in an apartment and the typical dead bolt/lock is quite cheap and im sure quite easy to kick in and enter.
This should allow some lead time for me to access a firearm should someone attempt to get in.

In the last month or so, I've picked up the following items to add to my collection:

Remington 1903A3 rifle, not sporterized.
1971 Ithaca Model 37 Defender Shotgun.
S&W 1917 Service Revolver.
Aimpoint CompC3 with QRP mount.

Some were trades, some just bought. Family doesn't quite support the gun fetish, so I buy my own gun stuff for Christmas. Plus, between family events on Christmas Day, I managed to go shooting with my friend for a few hours. Not too shabby...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top