JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So did you get or give any thing firearms related this year?

post it here and pictures if you have them.

brother gave me a Mosin Nagant M91/30 made 1942,
perfect condition, and never fired. my second rifle.
I guess I'm on my way to being a collector now

My wife order me a 1911 in 10mm but its not here yet... but I did get a S&W hitch cover for my truck from my middle son my eldest son got me a pound of Bullseye gunpowder :)

Other wise my eldest son got two magazines for his 1911, 200 rounds of 45 ACP, Bore brush for 45ACP, BreakFree CLP, Patches (since he got himself a 1911 for himself)

And Merry Christmass to all forums memebers!

We gave my nephew a nice wood boxed Outers rifle/shotgun cleaning set to go along with the 30-06 we'd given him as a high school graduation present.

My folks gave me a very heavy leather belt. Will make packing my fav gun a bit easier.

Santa (AKA the wife) got me the biggest bottle of Hoppes #9 I've ever seen and a package of rifle patches.

A family that shoots together, stays together!

41KZQZ+W8-L._SL250_.jpg

Thats what the wife gave me.

SOG Seal Pup knife to my buddy. He was eyeing one at the Spokane Gun Show.
RUGER thermal hat and T-shirt to my buddy, Nicole.
Comb. light and Laser for another buddy's 12 GA home defense.
A $25.00 Gift Certificate to another buddy. I had no idea what he wanted/needs. But, I know where he likes to shop gun wise!

Merry Christmas!

Update!
Friends got me a Great Christmas gift!
Uncle Mike's
Law Enforcement
Deluxe Range bag!
LINKY>>> <broken link removed>

My son got me $80 towards the purchase of a New Ruger 22-45RP we bought this last Monday.

The Wife got me A nice set of Lee Carbide reloading dies for my 30 M1. Now all I need is about 1300 slugs and a couple pounds of powder.

For myself I got the aforementioned Ruger 22-45RP

And got to spend almost a week gun shopping shooting at the gun club, going to gun shows and talking firearms with my Son home on leave.

My wife and son gave me what I have really been wanting for awhile. Yes, I am lucky to have such a great wife and son.
HK P30s. We scored on the HK year end promotion which added night sights and a HK/Benchmade knife. Note the knife scales match the P30 handle grip pattern.

P30case.jpg

And the P30s fits the VMII holster for the HK45c. Saved there too.

P30carry.jpg

i got the wife a nice new smith 642 special edition but i dont think she was as excited as i was i guess chicks just dont get it damn when i get a new gun i think about it all day and then cant sleep at night , heck i think shes even caught me taking them to the bathroom:p oh ya now i can have my kel tek p3at pocket gun back

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top