JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
41KZQZ+W8-L._SL250_.jpg

Thats what the wife gave me.

Where did that come from? An awesome shirt

My son got a new 10/22 from the wife and I.... And I got a new 10/22 as well! My wife really surprised me with that purchase! I never thought she'd give me anything that goes bang. We went plinking yesterday and introduced our Vizsla pup to gun shots, and he did great!

Ended up getting myself a Sig 226 for xmas...Have been wanting another Sig for a while and happened to drop into a Pawn shop xmas eve and got a killer deal on one LNIB

Picked up a P239 with some extras from Dell_dude here on the forum as a gift to myself.

View attachment 195044

And got 100 rnds of hand-load 150gr 7mm RM from my dad for elk hunting.

Gave a Kershaw pocket knife to almost everyone on my shopping list (scored some good deals at their annual sale).

Trying to decide what to spend the rest of my Christmas money on....

No new guns for me, though there were plenty of them on the wish list. I did get 300 rounds of 9mm fmj, some shoot-n-c targets and a pair of electronic earmuffs. Hopefully get to try them out this weekend.

I got a rock chucker to start reloading 300 win mag from a buddy of mine and his wife. They figured it was time for me to start reloading after burning myself out on a super 1050 at my previous employer. O how i don't miss that place.

My brother gave me a gift card and a boot dryer.

More importantly i was able to spend some time away from work with family and friends.

My wife was absolutely delighted to receive a S&W 686 Plus in .357 Magnum with a six inch barrel. She felt bad because she got "only" me a new jacket for Christmas. I now have to state that my wife has a bigger gun than I do (PF9.) This was her first gun, and I sweated for months if she'd be thrilled or not. Phew!

I got my fiance a CamelBak 30L backpack, a good sized first aid kit, a small "survival kit", and a Hiking Guide for Washington and Oregon. I told her to pick her first hike and that is where we'll go. When the SHTF, being able to move on foot over long distances will be more and more important. She got me a surprise from Fredrick's of Hollywood, so I'm not going to complain about not getting gun stuff :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top