JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1674148277130.png

About time.
Too bad for Alec Baldwin, he F**ked up badd. I think that if it was a average guy doing the accidental shooting, he would had been charged long ago. Over a year and finally charging both him and the armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed. Too bad for her too.
Wonder how this will play out in court with a powerful Hollywood elite and a average person getting charged with the same crimes.

About time.
Too bad for Alec Baldwin, he F**ked up badd. I think that if it was a average guy doing the accidental shooting, he would had been charged long ago. Over a year and finally charging both him and the armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed. Too bad for her too.
Wonder how this will play out in court with a powerful Hollywood elite and a average person getting charged with the same crimes.
I think you are going to see the injustice of our judicial system on full display. Baldwin will probably get probation and the armorer lady prison time. Baldwin won't do a single day in jail I bet. He probably will get a supervised release or whatever where he is on house arrest basically. He will just sit at home for a year in one of his mansions thinking about how he got away with it.

I think you are going to see the injustice of our judicial system on full display. Baldwin will probably get probation and the armorer lady prison time. Baldwin won't do a single day in jail I bet. He probably will get a supervised release or whatever where he is on house arrest basically. He will just sit at home for a year in one of his mansions thinking about how he got away with it.
You can't lock up the best actor in the world.

I still want one of those shirts that reads:

Guns don't kill people.

Alec Baldwin kills people.

He won't serve 1 stinking day in prison period

He's a huge Left winger and they will suck what ever it takes to keep him out of jail

so he can keep Lying & bashing conservatives & hold up the commie party

He probably won't have it any better that the folks in Portland and Seattle on the catch and release program. 15 felonies and got busted again? It's okay, we are sure you will show up for your hearing. You can go home. No bail because it is oppressive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top