JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He should have had someone shadow him while he was handling firearms

Shadow-01.jpg

Sadly, this worthless cuck had been allowed to walk among us for over a year as a free man, meanwhile, Kyle Rittenhouse was forced to rot in jail and then subjected to the abuses of the lefties and a crooked D.A. and Show Lawyer! Kyle is far more a real man then that Phuck Alec could dream, and he will walk with "Time Served"

Any one else, and they would do time, a full sentence, but not this guy, he will cry his crocodile tears, put on his best performance, the media will eat it all up and say what a shame one of holliweirds finest was put through such pain and suffering, and he will never see the inside of a cell!!

This was a movie. There weren't supposed to be live rounds at the set. Even manslaughter requires proof as to a mental state of knowingly disregarding a known risk beyond a reasonable doubt. This is a very defensible case. I predict a jury will acquit the actor.

What forensic testing reveals about revolver in on-set 'Rust' shooting~~~

The gun used in the fatal shooting on the "Rust" movie set could not have been fired without pulling the trigger, according to an FBI forensic report obtained Friday by ABC News.

MORE on the link.

This news came out a couple of days ago but I did not see it posted here.

If I did miss someone's update - please merge this post with it.

Thank you.

Cate
the armore bemaons the fact that she was not properly trained....someone hired as ARMORER should not need to be traind On The Job for cripes sake. He/she is the ARMORER

This was a movie. There weren't supposed to be live rounds at the set. Even manslaughter requires proof as to a mental state of knowingly disregarding a known risk beyond a reasonable doubt. This is a very defensible case. I predict a jury will acquit the actor.
Right. As icky as Baldwin is, there is not a terribly strong case against him.

He talked himself into a conviction when he explained to the two female cops how he knew all about firearms and that he would never be so careless as to point a real gun at a person.

All the prosecution needs to do is play the recordings for the jury.

He talked himself into a conviction when he explained to the two female cops how he knew all about firearms and that he would never be so careless as to point a real gun at a person.

All the prosecution needs to do is play the recordings for the jury.
Exactly. Plus enough people hate Alec Baldwin that I think it's plausible he could actually get convicted. He might not do any jail time but the masses expect a conviction in the case.

In this post's article, the guy that handed the gun to Alec Baldwin, David Halls, agreed to plead to negligence and will get suspended sentence and 6 month probation. No jail time. It's all on the armorer and the shooter.

the armore bemaons the fact that she was not properly trained....someone hired as ARMORER should not need to be traind On The Job for cripes sake. He/she is the ARMORER
Her father was a well known Armorer. She wanted to be a model, famous for doing nothing, but was too fat so she settled for the family business.

She had the Reed name, but never bothered to put in the work.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top