JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You got a source for that?
PickMe.gif

There was 1 thread (If not 2 other threads?) about this AB shooting some time ago when it first came out with some updates a long time ago. The one thread was really LONG.

The one LONG thread with TONS of GOOD information in it was moved/shut down (?) and I do not know where the other one is now IF there was a second one. I think that there was a second one.

Anyway, I QUOTED the LINK in my original post.

I did not personally 'write' the quote about the 'FBI' and so forth just in case some of you may be confused or ticked off that I put up this new update whether it is about AB or the FBI or BOTH of them.

So those of you who put my name by the news link's partial amount of WORDS and left out the rest of the news link details - I just quoted what the LINK said from the GITGO and stated that there was MORE ON THE LINK.

I did it that way since I am NOT allowed to put up the entire news article due to THIS forum's rules.

Plus some news agencies - news links 'official laws' in posting/pasting changed several years ago for all forums/boards.

TONS of news agencies have fair use laws and some of them do not with a lot of middle area in between them too.

Thank you.

Cate

It constitutes negligent homicide. And it matters because the azzbite continuously says the firearm went off by itself and that HE is NOT responsible for the death.

Even in Hollyweird circles, ya don't point a firearm at somebody and pull the trigger. Ya might want to read previous threads on this subject.
Thank you!

It matters.

Blessings to you and your wife.

Cate

You got a source for that?
Actually in the old thread (?) OR in the regular news that even her husband and business associates said, the SHOT DEAD lady was working with someone or several people with a script, news, interviews and was planning on a FILM about sordid and illegal behavior OVER THE YEARS with a LOT of famous people in and out of show business. LOTS of BIG names there.

(I am NOT accusing AB with that creepy crime since I have ZERO information about that or HIM in that specific department.)

I am accusing him of shooting a WOMAN DEAD and tons more there. Plus his PAST actions over the years, his words/actions on that VERY DAY and what WENT DOWN from a to z on the day the lady victim was SHOT DEAD. Tons went down that VERY DAY with past information that LED UP TO THAT DAY too.

When it comes to a SOURCE that ANOTHER POSTER mentioned to you and to the entire board and more - LOOK it up since I don't do homework and research for other people unless I feel REALLY motivated and think that it matters.

MOST people don't care or they think that some information (R, L or in the middle.) does NOT matter even if it is what happened and the POSTS are detailed. IT is the WAY this forum rolls and with some people on it.

PLUS I am doing laundry now in the WEE hours of the night. It is cooler now, I turned off the AC and opened up the windows for the night air.

THINK of the EPSTEIN deal and his other pimp/spy/blackmailer/creep CRIMINAL female - the FEMALE DOG in jail now. Throw in the ones who think that they are ABOVE THE LAW in all walks of life and the victims of their crimes who were in all AGE brackets.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
I haven't kept up at all on the whole thing, but does it even matter? If an actor was told and believed it was a cold gun and he pulled the trigger or not, it wouldn't constitute willfull discharge of a firearm or intent to murder... would it?
This reminds me of HILLARY (Spit!) and her, "What difference does it make?", in her comments about the dead people on her watch and in many OTHER ISSUES.

NO offense to you.

IT matters.

Cate

There was 1 thread (If not 2 other threads?) about this AB shooting some time ago when it first came out with some updates a long time ago. The one thread was really LONG.

The one LONG thread with TONS of GOOD information in it was moved/shut down (?) and I do not know where the other one is now IF there was a second one. I think that there was a second one.

Anyway, I QUOTED the LINK in my original post.

I did not personally 'write' the quote about the 'FBI' and so forth just in case some of you may be confused or ticked off that I put up this new update whether it is about AB or the FBI or BOTH of them.

So those of you who put my name by the news link's partial amount of WORDS and left out the rest of the news link details - I just quoted what the LINK said from the GITGO and stated that there was MORE ON THE LINK.

I did it that way since I am NOT allowed to put up the entire news article due to THIS forum's rules.

Plus some news agencies - news links 'official laws' in posting/pasting changed several years ago for all forums/boards.

TONS of news agencies have fair use laws and some of them do not with a lot of middle area in between them too.

Thank you.

Cate
Long thread:

This reminds me of HILLARY (Spit!) and her, "What difference does it make?", in her comments about the dead people on her watch and in many OTHER ISSUES.

NO offense to you.

IT matters.

Cate
The deaths and tragedy obviously matter. My comment was directed more toward responsibility and intent. If it was part of the script to be pointing the gun in a certain direction and he was told and believed it to be a cold gun, even if he pulled the trigger, it doesn't seem to indicate any premeditation or intent to cause bodily harm.... (?)

That's all.

I check every gun handed to me and every gun I hand someone. If this fool would have checked for live rounds he wouldn't have killed the woman. He should swing from a rope, get the chair or the firing squad. No prison, why should taxpayers money be wasted on this POS.

I check every gun handed to me and every gun I hand someone.
I'm sure we all do under normal firearm handling situations.

See post #15. I would believe that. The question begs then... if all handling and typical safety procedures are removed from your control, are you still ultimately responsible for any resultant injury or death?

If acting is your job, and that is SOP, I dunno if many on set would question it or stand too firm on personal handling practices. It's probably a good thing having professionals do all that since we all know that even among firearm owners, handling practices can vary and they aren't always "safe".

I'm not defending Baldwin. I don't even really know who he is or if he had motives or whatever... just talking about the mechanics and responsibility issues of it. It's kinda interesting to see where this all lands. ;)

I check every gun handed to me and every gun I hand someone. If this fool would have checked for live rounds he wouldn't have killed the woman. He should swing from a rope, get the chair or the firing squad. No prison, why should taxpayers money be wasted on this POS.
That's not how movie sets work, it's on the armourer to make sure it's loaded correctly and with the right number of blanks/ dummies in the right positions. In this case it's unclear if the armourer was involved in declaring the gun cold. It still falls to Baldwin as he was the producer but with civil not criminal prosecution.

I dunno what that guys personal level of firearm understanding is, but I can see where it might quickly get a little cloudy about who is actually responsible for what in that shooting.
There is plenty of blame to go around on that production site.

Fatalities are most often the result of a cascade of errors/mis-steps which, if an of them is ommitted, lead to a different outcome.

"Cold gun" is not treated the same on all sets. Where it is over-relied up, chit like this can happen. There are better practices that are widely used by other producers, armorers, actors, etc.

Saying that's the way we always do it is no comfort to Hutchins spouse!!!

I haven't kept up at all on the whole thing, but does it even matter? If an actor was told and believed it was a cold gun and he pulled the trigger or not, it wouldn't constitute willfull discharge of a firearm or intent to murder... would it?
Rule #1... Treat every gun as if it was loaded.
He didn't, his "armorer" didn't. I don't think the intent was there but the negligence certainly was.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top