JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your favorite caliber to carry ??

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • 9×19mm Parabellum

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • 40 S&W

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 45 ACP

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • 38 Special

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • .357 Mag

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • .44 Mag

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 10MM

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there another gun worth carrying? Easy.... easy..... it's a joke. Or is it?
Clearly, it was!!

200.gif

Its crazy what people will pay for them. My cousin was selling them with the junky waffle scams. Was getting 1200+ for most.. What a following

Ive never paid over fair retail price for one. My G34 was the most expensive at $640 new.

Personally Glock chambered in 9mm is the only gun I carry/want to carry. That's just me though.
Glocks aren't for everyone. I'll just leave it at that. Haha
I've carried Glocks. They are reasonably good at everything and very reliable. A little pricy for what you get, but you get, but as Kruel J noted you can usually find them below MSRP.

Its crazy what people will pay for them. My cousin was selling them with the junky waffle scams. Was getting 1200+ for most.. What a following
Well all that Gucci $hit is dumb in my opinion. I've learned the hard way (and lost plenty of money) pimping out a 500 dollar handgun. You can sell high if you can find a clueless buyer. All my glocks are stock other than iron sights. I'm good with that. I am amazed that people are currently paying 7-800 dollars for a stock Glock. But at the same time those are the going rates. I'm just glad I have mine already. The blue label program is a hell of a deal.

Well all that Gucci $hit is dumb in my opinion. I've learned the hard way (and lost plenty of money) pimping out a 500 dollar handgun. You can sell high if you can find a clueless buyer. All my glocks are stock other than iron sights. I'm good with that. I am amazed that people are currently paying 7-800 dollars for a stock Glock. But at the same time those are the going rates. I'm just glad I have mine already. The blue label program is a hell of a deal.

Im not into Gucci Glocks either but shoot an OZ9 and then we'll talk.

Well they're paying nutty prices for almost anything gun related right now. I've upgraded the mag and slide release on Glocks before because they can be difficult for me to reach. I haven't bought a $400 custom titanium slide though. :)

Im not into Gucci Glocks either but shoot an OZ9 and then we'll talk.
I've held one of those. I want one. I just don't want to spend that kind of money. If I found one for a deal I wouldn't pass it up though.

Well they're paying nutty prices for almost anything gun related right now. I've upgraded the mag and slide release on Glocks before because they can be difficult for me to reach. I haven't bought a $400 custom titanium slide though. :)
I want to pick up a kagwerks slide release here soon. I shoot lefty and the new Gen 5 ambi slide lock is the death of me after shooting Gen 3 and Gen 4 for the majority of my time. I hit that stupid lever more than I like to admit.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top