JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have the fast sports car which year by year is still entertaining to drive but I drive my van 90% of the time. So it must go at some point cause of rougher times ahead. People are not going to be throwing kisses and roses pedals at you stepping from a 6-figure vanity machine haha.

Really would like a van simply laid out for off-grid; solar, diesel heat, etc. Could not have found a worse time in history to do that - have seen Sprinters for as high as $275k. Ridiculous. Keeping eye out for a 90s Ford Van or possibly an ambulance conversion. In any case, as a former 80s van lifer I know it should be made up to appear to be a commercial vehicle.

This looked nice, but $50k for no interior work at all. https://www.ebay.com/itm/175198886476

View attachment 1154414
Oh yeah, gotta love a van guy....

;)

Sold one of my square's last year, hated to do it but I hardly ever drove it and we stopped camping due to remodeling, buying another business and life changes but I sure miss the room! All of our gear, 2 dogs and we could go most places! Fun rig!
20210509_175857.jpg 20210509_175730.jpg 20210509_175714.jpg

Love your truck, love all your flags, really love your window sticker... :D
Thanks man! That was our shop we built at our place in central Oregon, sold it last summer to move back to the valley and take care of my mom and her business.
I REALLY miss it! Had it set up really nice, polished concrete floors, bar, wood stove with a couch and of course the flags! Those stickers are a BIG 🎯!👌
20210509_175954.jpg 20210509_175948.jpg

Thanks man! That was our shop we built at our place in central Oregon, sold it last summer to move back to the valley and take care of my mom and her business.
I REALLY miss it! Had it set up really nice, polished concrete floors, bar, wood stove with a couch and of course the flags! Those stickers are a BIG 🎯!👌
View attachment 1155645View attachment 1155646
That's not a "Man Cave", that's a dang "Man Warehouse"!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top