JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Ftype is very loud. If leaving in the AM I hit the start button, then the garage door button as to buffer the initial blast.
I just LOVE a loud car. Not for attention, as I get the same thrill on some back road away from everyone.
Bought it (used, two years and 50% depreciation later) because of this review:

Was my thoughts when I bought my new 6.7 Powerstroke. 935 fl/lbs of torque ain't no slouch.
Those are nice trucks too. I'm not exactly sure what's done to this truck as the dealer didn't get much info from the last owner. All I know is it's definitely got a tune, turbo back exhaust, and a few other goodies. I plan on taking it to a shop and getting the low down.

I drive a Fiesta ST. I added a few things. Mostly bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, Quaife differential. It dynos at 260hp (197 stock). When I get on it, it isn't slow. The diff mitigates torque steer to some degree. It was really fun driving up the Oregon coast.

No need for a super car. A TANK.....yeah, why not?

Aloha, Mark

I drive a Fiesta ST. I added a few things. Mostly bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, Quaife differential. It dynos at 260hp (197 stock). When I get on it, it isn't slow. The diff mitigates torque steer to some degree. It was really fun driving up the Oregon coast.
A buddy of mine bought at RS. Told me he missed the ST because although not as fast (his, not yours) if was a lot more fun to drive. Apparently because of the oversteer.

His & Hers

IMG_1400.jpg IMG_1550.jpg 2CB0AD7C-A8A4-48EF-B532-65E21D0BD336.jpg IMG_5240.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews