JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first dad bike 😂. You know, bike you buy when you're old and want comfort over performance.

IMG_20210830_125417_797.jpg

Drive a Promaster Van 90% of the time, the other 10% is an F-Type R 2015 RWD 550hp loud fun machine. Not foolish enough to ever buy new, got her after the 50% depreciation haircut.

1599362325628.JPEG 1599362324751.JPEG

For the Smartcar, just don't ever get in a high speed wreck. The frame around the passenger and driver is amazingly tough as proven driving it into brick wall at 70mph. Unfortunately, your body and brain turn to pudding.

I am still driving the same corolla I've been driving since the spring of 2010. I will still be driving this jalopy in 2030 if I don't quit buying guns and ammo.
Still driving the same 1994 Ford Explorer Sport (2-door) since January of 1997.
Over 330,000 miles on that beast already, and it just won't die. Nicknamed her Ol' Reliable, for obvious reasons...
Working towards 1/3 million miles, and everything still works on it, including all the power whizbangs and crooz control.
Mebbe Ford will make one of those "long-term Ford owners" commercials about me and gimme a new one...

Exploder.jpg

She got retired as my daily driver in late 2015, when I acquired the Hyundai Sonata, otherwise I'm sure she'd be over that 1/3 million-mile-mark by now.
But she's still my go-to vehicle for winter/snow driving, and also the weekend escape vehicle, due to the cargo capacity and the ski and kayak racks.
As I mentioned in another thread, I retro-installed an Alpine AM/FM/XM Satellite radio/CD/Bluetooth/handsfree/mic stereo system with bass boost in her.

Last Edited:
Over 330,000 miles on that beast already, and it just won't die. Nicknamed her Ol' Reliable, for obvious reasons...
Working towards 1/3 million miles, and everything still works on it, including all the power whizbangs and crooz control.
Mebbe Ford will make one of those "long-term Ford owners" commercials about me and gimme a new one...

View attachment 1066211
Before we got married, I bought my wife a 1994 4 door Explorer. That thing lasted us far longer than we expected, it only died when some drunk totaled it while parked on the street. I'm sure it's still be going today!

View attachment 1066217

She got retired as my daily driver in late 2015, when I acquired the Hyundai Sonata, otherwise I'm sure she'd be over that 1/3 million-mile-mark by now.
But she's still my go-to vehicle for winter/snow driving, and also the weekend escape vehicle, due to the cargo capacity and the ski and kayak racks.
As I mentioned in another thread, I retro-installed an Alpine AM/FM/XM Satellite radio/CD/Bluetooth/handsfree/mic stereo system with bass boost in her.
Love the leaf accessories. All of mine have fir needles and pitch accoutrements.

Love the leaf accessories. All of mine have fir needles and pitch accoutrements.
Yeah, getting the leaves out of the bug deflector always requires a trip to the self-service carwash (hafta mention that the bug deflector is da bomb!).
The Shop-Vac doesn't cut it, the garden hose with full-stream nozzle doesn't cut it... it's gotta be the high-pressure jet blast of the wand at the car wash...

I wait until all the leaves from the neighbor's tree have fallen, then I take her down to the carwash, hose her off, and clean her up for the winter season.
That works until next spring, when the neighbor's damned tree starts dropping all those little helicopter seeds again. Then the cycle repeats.. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads