JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been off work for 3 months (workers comp) so I had some money to play with and I got The windows and the windshield tinted. Side glass is legal 35% or whatever and the windshield visor is 5%. Then I got some 265/75R16 M/T tires to replace the all season 245/75R16s. No lift or anything but the bigger tires gave me a tinny bit of a lift. I owe $26xxx on it and I am not even at 4k miles yet lol still glad I sold the Camry to get the Tacoma.
not gonna lie, I miss my mustang…… :( but I'm loving the taco:)
also have a skid plate to cover up the cats coming soon because I don't wanna have to mess someone up for trying to steal my cats, I love cats lol.
A13148A5-4982-4C0D-87E8-6DB681F2B006.jpeg 50FED57E-5EFB-42A3-89D5-F31AC484EA04.jpeg

Wow, pretty pricey ride. If I may be so bold, what does your 16-year-old do for a living? o_O
He trades in non fungible tokens. Virtual items on the game Roblox. He made $135,000 in December.

Yeah, I know.

Crappy thing is that because he's 16 and all this stuff is done offline through bitcoin transactions he's getting taxed at my high rate. Or should I say I'm getting taxed since the coinbase account is in my name. I have a separate accounts set up for taxes and college fund for him for his earnings and a spending account too. He'll pay for the support of several welfare mothers in April without even the benefit of helping them get that way..

Last Edited:
He trades in non fungible tokens. Virtual items on the game Roblox. He made $135,000 in December.

Yeah, I know.
Wow, I'm in the wrong business. Takes me the better part of a year to earn what he made in a month!
And I have to have professional liability and errors and omissions insurances, and deal with psycho clients, too... :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm in the wrong business. Takes me the better part of a year to earn what he made in a month!
And I have to have professional liability and errors and omissions insurances, and deal with psycho clients, too... :rolleyes:
I know. Tell me about it. His earnings nosedived after December though. Only a couple grand in the last month and he's not being such a stuck in his room hermit anymore. Seems he's suddenly more popular and hanging with friends more. Hmmm. Whoda thunk it.

I'm always curious to know what everyone drives.

I have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with an ARB Bull Bumper and a Warn M8000 winch. While I love owning it, I don't drive it enough, so it's up for sale.

Next is Jenny's car, a 2002 Hyundai Accent. One of the best decisions we've ever made was purchasing this car. Jenny has a 50 mile round trip commute and the 38MPG highway really takes some of the pain away from the pump. I know why these cars sell for $8k new, and it's not because they're bad cars. Working on them, you can see how they streamlined the assembly process to the point where everything fits together like lego's. Very smart, and good for me when I'm working on it.

(No photo, you guys know what these look like)

Third is my 1989 BMW 325i convertible. This is the fifth or sixth E30 BMW Jenny and I have owned, and they really are amazing little cars. I pulled the motor out of it to reseal all the gaskets last year and as of today, the engine is still apart. Hopefully it'll be done in time to enjoy the last bit of summer.

Fourth is this 1991 BMW 525i. I bought this from the second owner with 123,xxx miles on it. It sat for quite a while and no joke, must have had a 1/4 inch of leaves and dirt in every crevice possible. I was literally shocked once Jenny and I got it to the shop and cleaned it up, it's one of the cleanest and straightest E34's I've ever seen.
When the weather is good I drive 1934 Ford pickup Chev powered 350 - 300 -hp Gets me where I'am goin

Upping the horsepower some more on my '39 Chev's engine! From a fairly mild 370 hp SBC 355 roller motor with the addition of a pair of Dart SHP aluminum heads. Should bump the horsepower up to around 425 hp with this upgrade.

2NFkyGwl.jpg

3fZ4VGOl.jpg

2018 Challenger Scat Pack
2016 BMW X3
1998 Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel

Back in CA just before we moved.
CBB8A436-7EFF-4DAE-98E0-06D6462D740B.jpeg
On the drive up.
F9AAF6F7-36B6-4468-857C-DC60C4DBCE26.jpeg
The boys love the Challenger.
BE685FE7-46DE-4BFF-88D2-28B022C972EA.jpeg
DE9AEBB6-8D39-4E60-84B2-A2C19F367AFC.jpeg

My beater Diesel.
26F7FED6-6722-44F9-AC70-A50021A19B94.jpeg
Don't have pictures of the Beemer. I need to take some and get some current pictures of the Scat Pack.

2018 Challenger Scat Pack
2016 BMW X3
1998 Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel

Back in CA just before we moved.
View attachment 1136530
On the drive up.
View attachment 1136531
The boys love the Challenger.
View attachment 1136527
View attachment 1136528

My beater Diesel.
View attachment 1136529
Don't have pictures of the Beemer. I need to take some and get some current pictures of the Scat Pack.
Give it a couple more years and that beater diesel will be worth more than that challenger….can't believe the prices of Cummins powered dodges nowadays.

Good little collection for sure though

Give it a couple more years and that beater diesel will be worth more than that challenger….can't believe the prices of Cummins powered dodges nowadays.

Good little collection for sure though
Thanks. I feel lucky to be able to own them. I've owned some pretty crappy cars in my younger years.

The Scat Pack is way too much fun. As for the truck, the engine buy itself is probably worth more than the truck all together, lol. Great engine. And the BMW is a fantastic all around car. I wish I could afford the X3M, it's bad @$$. They are just as fast as Scat Pack, but as expensive as a Hell Cat.

No one will mistake my 3.6 Pentastar for a 6.4

If I had a Scat Pack the very first mod would be electric cutouts. Have an F-Type R and that thing is plenty loud w/o them :).

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top