JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up my first motorcycle a few weeks ago. A Kawasaki Versys 650. Looking forward to better weather!

image1552434340245~2.png

I'm always curious to know what everyone drives.

I have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with an ARB Bull Bumper and a Warn M8000 winch. While I love owning it, I don't drive it enough, so it's up for sale.

Next is Jenny's car, a 2002 Hyundai Accent. One of the best decisions we've ever made was purchasing this car. Jenny has a 50 mile round trip commute and the 38MPG highway really takes some of the pain away from the pump. I know why these cars sell for $8k new, and it's not because they're bad cars. Working on them, you can see how they streamlined the assembly process to the point where everything fits together like lego's. Very smart, and good for me when I'm working on it.

(No photo, you guys know what these look like)

Third is my 1989 BMW 325i convertible. This is the fifth or sixth E30 BMW Jenny and I have owned, and they really are amazing little cars. I pulled the motor out of it to reseal all the gaskets last year and as of today, the engine is still apart. Hopefully it'll be done in time to enjoy the last bit of summer.

Fourth is this 1991 BMW 525i. I bought this from the second owner with 123,xxx miles on it. It sat for quite a while and no joke, must have had a 1/4 inch of leaves and dirt in every crevice possible. I was literally shocked once Jenny and I got it to the shop and cleaned it up, it's one of the cleanest and straightest E34's I've ever seen.

01' Tacoma 4x4 currently being rebuilt and upgraded with an ARB locker-new inners-outers, Warn hub front diff unlock kit, OME suspension lift, long tube header back to a full Magnaflow,, etc ad-infinitum, amen..12' Harley Dyna, 865 Triumph Bonneville, 07' Sportster 883 Roadster I'm pumping up to 1205 with a Hammer Perf. kit. Prefer two wheels, but Papis Lil Burro, my resurrecting Toyo' is kinda' special..(Don't know how to put pictures up hereo_O (edit) )

Last Edited:
I have a truck that's got 400K plus on the chassis. If I was easier on it, it might still wear the same body. (#3)
It's very similar to the old logger's ax. Only replaced the handle three times and the head twice. It might already be posted here, but I'm not going thru 61 pages to find out!
I hauled a couple of tons a few weeks ago and I would hop in it right now and drive to the east coast, but the fuel bill might be a bit much...
clean Ford.jpg

2012 Lexus GX460 - slightly modified. 125k miles on it. Basically a 320HP V8 built 4Runner. Custom bumpers front, back, sliders and rear suspension links. I designed and built all the armor. ICON 2.5" Remote res. Front and Rear shocks. (I build this stuff for a living)

6747056D-877E-4297-95BB-FF4351453242.jpeg

2012 Lexus GX460 - slightly modified. 125k miles on it. Basically a 320HP V8 built 4Runner. Custom bumpers front, back, sliders and rear suspension links. I designed and built all the armor. ICON 2.5" Remote res. Front and Rear shocks. (I build this stuff for a living)

View attachment 579287
Heard they did this to these
Models. Mom just sold hers. Mother in law drives one. Why are they so popular for This type of build?

Heard they did this to these
Models. Mom just sold hers. Mother in law drives one. Why are they so popular for This type of build?

Over seas in Australia, UAE, Africa these are known as Toyota Prado 120 or 150 Land-cruisers depending on the yr. Real body on frame SUV w/ a built drive train meet for hard off road use. Toyota uses the Prados frame and suspension as the origin for several other trucks.

So in the US the 4Runner is built on the Prado frame and suspension. (The FJ Cruiser was built on one too) The 05+ Tacoma uses the Prado front end for suspension and drive train. And in the US Toyota rebrands the Whole Prado as a Lexus GX470 or GX460 depending on yr. So any suspension made for a 4Runner fits the GX ofthe same yr.

Used luxury vehicles values tank in 5 yrs, even Lexus. Also original owners usually never beat on them and almost always have the $tealership do all the maintenance. Not so for a mainstream 4Runner. About 5yrs out the Lexus with its factory 320hp V8 is a much much better buy vs a used 4Runner. Yet its the same SUV but with a bigger engine, nicer interior, better cared for and lower price.

GX470 = 2003 to 2009 (03-04 270HP, 05-09 285HP)
GX460 = 2010 to 2019 (all 320HP)
The number after the GX is the engine displacement as in 4.7 or 4.6 ltr.

Over seas in Australia, UAE, Africa these are known as Toyota Prado 120 or 150 Land-cruisers depending on the yr. Real body on frame SUV w/ a built drive train meet for hard off road use. Toyota uses the Prados frame and suspension as the origin for several other trucks.

So in the US the 4Runner is built on the Prado frame and suspension. (The FJ Cruiser was built on one too) The 05+ Tacoma uses the Prado front end for suspension and drive train. And in the US Toyota rebrands the Whole Prado as a Lexus GX470 or GX460 depending on yr. So any suspension made for a 4Runner fits the GX ofthe same yr.

Used luxury vehicles values tank in 5 yrs, even Lexus. Also original owners usually never beat on them and almost always have the $tealership do all the maintenance. Not so for a mainstream 4Runner. About 5yrs out the Lexus with its factory 320hp V8 is a much much better buy vs a used 4Runner. Yet its the same SUV but with a bigger engine, nicer interior, better cared for and lower price.

GX470 = 2003 to 2009 (03-04 270HP, 05-09 285HP)
GX460 = 2010 to 2019 (all 320HP)
The number after the GX is the engine displacement as in 4.7 or 4.6 ltr.
I used to work for Lexus of Portland in high school and college summers. My boss used to say he'd like. To take a cj5 and put a LS400 engine in it. Me? I'd rather put that engine in a FJ40. I'm a big fan of any land cruiser no matter the year. Love our 77 FJ40 and 99 series 100

I used to work for Lexus of Portland in high school and college summers. My boss used to say he'd like. To take a cj5 and put a LS400 engine in it. Me? I'd rather put that engine in a FJ40. I'm a big fan of any land cruiser no matter the year. Love our 77 FJ40 and 99 series 100

Put a lot of V8s in FJ40s over the years. I have kept my 1978 FJ40 bone stock as a tribute to all the ones I modified. Cool deal on the hundo, they are great trucks and coming on strong for overlanding.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top