JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not today but yesterday:

400 rounds of 148 gr hbwc .38's, half right side up, half upside down. Samples:
IMG_0935.jpeg IMG_0936.jpeg

Shooting a stock Llama 1911 circa 1950s. It's not a real heavy load. With HS6 I can go up to 1350 or so if I wanted to really Inspire my arthritis.....
OK, I run power pistol in a couple of race guns that I have. It's got a little more bite than the HS6. I am running EAA gold Teams and they do a great job. But I run the major barrels on the 38 Supers, it keeps them a little tamer.

100 Rounds of 6mm BR for the Bacon and eggs gun. 71 Gr. Berger BT. When they discontinued them years ago
I bought all they had left in stock, about 30 boxes as I remember for $5 dollars each. :D

I've been casting to make some boolits. The last couple weekends I have probably made around 1500 altogether. I had to clean the spout on my 420 pot. The flow was getting sketchy. I went to take a leak, and when I came back the spout had started dripping and it formed me a Leadzilla. I know it's a waste of a 1/2 pound of lead but I think it's art.

1000004319.jpg

A couple days ago I loaded up a ladder for my son's All Weather Ruger Hawkeye in .338 Federal using Speer 200 gr spitzers and Ramshot TAC. Five rounds each, starting at 43.0 grains and working up a grain at a time to 46.0 grains. Was pretty happy with the 3 shot group at 46.0 grains:

IMG_2168.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top