JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worked without breaks 4.5 hours today clearing brush and weeds on a farm, most by hand brute force. Laying ground cover around the house and other misc hard labor. Let's just say no gym required today. His wife is like a terminator non-stop so there was no way I was going to wimp out. Just quick water breaks to prevent death.

He gave me a really cool gift for helping.

Locked and Loaded Whiskey.jpg

Why were heart attacks so rare prior to 1960?

Veg Oils.jpg
If you do anything at all get these Gov't recommended poisons out of your diet. They are slowly killing your body, heart and brain. poison oils.jpg

Last Edited:
I am shirtless bike dude. When its 95 degrees out and 70 percent humidity as happens frequently i South Carolina I am not wearing a shirt. Over 90? No shirt. I ride 15-20 miles a day typically and Im highly tanned by this point. People on the road wearing those silly bike shirts look at me with great disdain. I am shirtless bike dude.

Last Edited:
Loading, carrying about four tons of gravel today down to a walking path. That should tune up the ol' back. In exchange, my friend is giving me leftover peat moss and gravel. Nothing like being paid with dirt lol. Can't use my snow shovel today that only is OK with dry peat moss. For gravel, regular size shovel, or insane repetitive weight. No gym required.

Tomorrow it is play day with the other trailer trash at the Canby Harefest Music Festival and NO exercise. With 70s-80s cover bands, at least it won't be a young crowd with every idiot holding up their cell phone taking videos (hopefully).

Pulled 875 feet of fiber from our current project into the existing building across the street, with one helper, in a closed ceiling environment with zero access. Lot of rotohammering, pulling down can lights, crawling in small spaces, etc.

Then got home and ran 4 miles with the dogs

^^ Been in 'telecom 40 years, been there more than a few times. The last time was almost the same length MM fiber and the guy I hired cut off the pre-built ends of the 12-stand fiber once done. About had a heart attack over that one! You can't fix OCD and stupid when mixed together.

Did a lot of standing/walking at the Canby Harefest Music festival. Frickin' HOT and no cover/shade in the main stage huge area so hundreds of people looked like lobsters. Hate chemical sunscreens, but even I have to admit a 50spf spray can saved me from a vicious burning (a vampire lol).

Haven't fasted for a while and been pretty careless this month, partying, concerts, beer and even pizza. 200lbs. Time to drop 8 lbs this week. Fasting 72-96 hours.

Meat pyramid.jpg

Last Edited:
Dirt bike riding today.
Cut out the sugar and man if you want to feel better, do that.
I did not realize how bad I felt day to day. My cells were becoming insulin resistant and watching a video on how that works kind of scared me straight.

Last Edited:
^^ Been in 'telecom 40 years, been there more than a few times. The last time was almost the same length MM fiber and the guy I hired cut off the pre-built ends of the 12-stand fiber once done. About had a heart attack over that one! You can't fix OCD and stupid when mixed together.
Yeah it's a good career, always something challenging

Dirt bike riding today.
Cut out the sugar and man if you want to feel better, do that.
I did not realize how bad I felt day to day. My cells were becoming insulin resistant and watching a video on how that works kind of scared me straight.
And sugar is in a lot more than people realize!!!
Most people think* cutting out sugar is just no more soda and candy

It is amazing that Gov't once DID care about our health and wasn't working on several fronts to induce sickness, weakness, and short lives. All for control and corporate profits in the United State of Phizzzer.

Last Edited:
OK this is an odd piece of workout gear and I'm not 100% sold on it, but for about $20 home made, it beat me up pretty good and totally unique. These have been sitting in the corner of my gym for weeks and I finally got curious.

White 4" conduit, 48" long and filled with 3/4 of water volume. Black one is 3" with 3/4 of sand or gravel.

Like a monkey with a new toy! Shoulder presses, torso twists, as a bar bell, different stuff. Because the weight is shifting around it really causes more stress and balance work than a normal barbell/fixed weight. Will do more next time there.

I don't see it mentioned anywhere online, maybe the GenX there has some skills. :s0029:

conduit.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews